Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi guys, i opend this thread to ask u if any of u use Maya...and if u do, i would like to see some work,,thx :)

Best answers
Well, to answer your question, i have Maya, but i have no work to show. I can't figure the program out. I'll post something i've made once i learn how to make it :p :S .

Best answers
I used to, BUt I prefer 3dsm its more of my style.. My friend Spitfire (old forum member) taught me how to use it.. I just noticed, he used like every fricken proggie O_O wow heh

Best answers
Isnt maya a program to make movies? I thought that it was used to make all the FF movies. and it cost heaps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3dsmax can be used to make movies as well, they all can really, except bryce i think

Best answers
All 3d programs can make movies except Bryce. And yes, 3dsm can. Maya? My cousin owns a gaming company or something and he needed Maya for certain things so thats what I'm using atm. And my friend, I think he bought his hes pretty rich heh. hes nuts, he bought 3dsm I got him to burn me it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about j00 burn one for me >.<;; I had Maya.... I never really figured it out....
Bryce can make animations tho.... if not movies...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I think that Maya is one of the cheapest programs, maybe around $600 USD. I haven't tried it out really, but it's pretty powerful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, i saw some amazing models....dragons :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow... you revived a 4 year old thread.

don't do that.

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread