Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
this is a thread that i am creating so people can come in here and just give there opions on any map ormaps that they like and if someone doesnot not like the othere persons opion they can challenge them by quoting and giving there opion. Anyways, have fun and dont get to routy i dont want this to get closed becsuase its the thread fo the people. :laff:

Best answers
I think this is a good idea. I hope no mod's close this. This could be useful in some or many ways.

Best answers
i agree with u lethal_vegetto , and is there any map that you would like to start the posting with??

Best answers
Well i think everyone should Download all the nc maps and all the other maps off Redsaiyan. Especialy tm_mountain. It has fog which adds to a nice attmosphere. I think its a must have.

Heres a pic of it:

Best answers
Originally posted by Lethal_Vegetto
Well i think everyone should Download all the nc maps and all the other maps off Redsaiyan. Especialy tm_mountain. It has fog which adds to a nice attmosphere. I think its a must have.

Heres a pic of it:

iv played all the nc maps and they are good but the only one that does not stcik withh the dbz theme is nc_rats. now it is a good map but this is dragonball z u should be fighting out side not in a room of a house ;(

Best answers
yes but the nc_rats is inside and we should be playin out side so u cant say that all the nc maps are perfect

Best answers
whatever if this kid does not wanna argu me then fine but we need a new map now so the next person to come in please introduce a map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom