Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its good

• Its Perfect!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i was flying then i charged it fully and held right click, it diddnt get bigger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how long do i need to hold it for? and do i hold both left and right click?

Best answers
hold the right click when its fully charged when your flying. then as your ki starts to drain from you for flyng the sb should gradually get bigger. if you want it the biggest then hold right click until you run out of ki for flying. :)

Best answers
yep u dont realize it getting bigger but then u start to see that it looks like its coming closer to you. Thats it getting bigger
I have more screenshots of other ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im still not getting it to work heres what i do

i go up high, charge up, till it fulls up then hold right click, i dont see it geting bigger...

Best answers
Spirit bombs can get bigger than it is when the meter is full. :S

Try holding a spirit bomb on the ground for a long time and you will see.
The only reason it looks big is, because you were flying. When you fly and leave your character there, he begins to elevate. So in other words, you floated into the spirit bomb. :\

Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
Spirit bombs can get bigger than it is when the meter is full. :S

Try holding a spirit bomb on the ground for a long time and you will see.
The only reason it looks big is, because you were flying. When you fly and leave your character there, he begins to elevate. So in other words, you floated into the spirit bomb. :\
It's true. I just tried it and the attack is not bigger at all. You elevate when in the air. But the spitit bomb does not really get bigger neither does the attack. :laff:

[J]

Best answers
yes, if you fly down after it's all charged youll see it's still the same size as normal :) That explains why it could only work while flying.

Best answers
lol , it took them that long to figure it out

by now i think all of you should have figured you elevate when you are flying and stand still,

but its still fun to do because it "kinda" looks like its getting bigger unless you look at a wall and see your moving up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom