• Its not bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its good

• Its Perfect!

• Total voters
Best answers
even tho the liink doesnt work, the spirit bomb probably looks big cuz falls is a small map. or am i mistaken, no.

Best answers
guys....this is the link....next time try pressing the right mouse button and then properties, there u can see the FULL address with no dots...

http://www.geocities.com/dan2828282001/esf_falls0004.bmp
http://www.geocities.com/dan2828282001/esf_falls0003.bmp

Best answers
when the green line reaches the end of the power bar hold the right click button on the mouse. and it will keep getting bigger til you run out of ki for flying. then it usually stops growing.
p.s. i made one twice that big once when my p l was higher but i didn't get a picture.

Best answers
lol, it hasnt to anything with the pl, he jumps while charging the spiritbomb and if he just under the bal he press the fly button:cool:

Best answers
i just got done makin a big spirit bomb and here are some pics
this is just when it starts to touch my body

this is when it fills up the whole screen

this ones when im insede it cuz its so big.

this is when i fell from the sky cuz i ran out of ki and i shot it. theres a little black dot where it hit and im inside the explosion sweet isn't it

Best answers
That's pretty cool and all but does it really belong in the Models/Skins section?

ACK the bitmappage.......the.......bitmappage..... Poor 56k'rs

Best answers
sorry its not a download. i tryed to make the spirit bomb bigger with sprite veiw and wizard but u can't make it any bigger.
read this it tells you how to make a big sb.
when the green line reaches the end of the power bar hold the right click button on the mouse. and it will keep getting bigger til you run out of ki for flying. then it usually stops growing.
ps and you have to be flying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try it and I killed like everybody on ESF FALLS lol it was awesome I blasted them into bit of pieces and I got hit a little bit too umm I think drop to 5 hp and then they kicked my @$$ for blasting them off I think they got pisst.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds sweet.. I guess we veggie players got to be ware now. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt work for me, i held right click when it was fully charged and i just held it nothing got bigger..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom