G
Look at my bebi model

MADE BY SPIN
THANK YOU SPIN!

MADE BY -[gF]-Tien

Best answers
what exactly is Bebi? i mean i have seen pics and i was lost and confused :\

Best answers
bebi is that blue fart that posseses everyone in gt. I have no clue what it means. The skin is ok but y does it say ginyu bebi skin??

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Janemba, can you host the pic somewhere that it won't have to be downloaded and will actually show up? Secondly, Use only one sig in your....sig, because 3 large images takes some time for modem-users to load and it does nothing but take up space. I'd keep the top image and get rid of the rest. Thanks. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Bebi's a mutated/altered tsufuru-jin(people that the saiya-jins killed off when they took over planet vegeta), i think. he came to earth and took over the minds of most of the saiya-jins...goten, gohan. He used vegeta as a host body, forming the infamous Bebi Vegeta.

My knowledge about bebi's kinda fuzzy, i haven't seen much of gt.

Anyway, to get back to the topic at hand:

The reskin is alright. It isnt bebi specifically, though. It's bebi vegeta. Anyway, the hair's off, since vegeta had shorter hair in gt. The eyes are wrong, too. He had messed up eyes...blue or black, i believe. Can't remember off hand. The muscle lines looks kinda off..like they're just drawn on him.

Overall, not a bad attempt, but it could be better.
Keep working at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all thos sigs... make me wants to slap you.. dude thats way to many damn sigs >_<

on topic: skins kinda terrible.. has no detail.. seems like you made it in paint.. or did you?

Best answers
DUDE this topic was made in 11-29-2001 Janemba_Y2B ressurected it from teh dead >_<
and what does janemba have to do with this thread =\
that whats teh final request tharad is for :eek:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Please don't resurrect threads more than 1 month old, leave aside more than 1 and a half years old....

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom