Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok,many of you frequently PM me about my models or requests of models.well im asking you to stop pming me about models.if anyone from now on PM's me about asking for a model i will ignore it and delete it,so dont waste your time.if its not released on my site or Redsaiyan within a 2 weeks of completion,dont expect it to be released at all.im gonna send Spin the models people have asked me for so youll leave me alone.i suggest you do the same for all the other modelers too.oh and if you dont stop ill stop releasing models all together;( .jebus christ people dont you have lives?

Best answers
Get used to it kid. dont expect to be able to model without people asking for your help every now and then. its kind to help out when u can.

this is nothing, wait till you become good :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait

Originally posted by Ersen

this is nothing, wait till you become good :x
wait lol isnt that kind of a insult. o_O and yes they do harrass thats why i dont tell people i model i dont liked to be messed with

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have made yourself heard logan, but I will have to close this before more flaming starts.

Best answers
ok no prob i just wanted people to know i wont always be around to give them models.and no i have no problem giving out help,its just when the same person*cough ssjn00b cough*sends you 5,yes 5, different PM's about the same model it gets really annoying.oh and if i say im going to mail them a model they expect me to get the thing sent ASAP like im some sort of slave and have no life of my own.so in short go ahead close it i wont mind,thank you for letting me say this though and also thx for not getting mad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes do not pm modelers about model requests unless they have stated that u can do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom