Best answers
OK like it says i made a gt goku, but im having a few prob compiling. I found out i need a reference.smd and when i try to export it it says invalid vertex bone assignment. But as soon as i find out how to fix that ill release and in the mean time ill try to find a host for a pic and btw id really like sum1 to skin it becuz i skinned it in mspaint, but if not its still kewl enuff to play in.

Best answers

Heres the front

And heres the back

dont be a ga.yface and say it sucks cuz i kno it does

Best answers
looks really nice, just reskin and add more texture. ^_^'
make neck a little shorter, peace

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wyatt, don't get past the anti-cuss filter. Doing that will get you a warning.

You need to work on his neck, and most definitely the chest. Everything else isn't that bad.

Best answers
i second that, the neck and chest, only things that make it abnormal

Best answers
ok im going to steal photoshop real fast and make a new skin that will be 8 billion times better plus ill work on the neck and chest and other random things to make it look better. Plus i still need some help w/ compiling and i was wonderin if i cud send the ms3d and animations i made to some of you awesome modelers so u cud compile it 4 me then i wud love u.

Best answers
for the error, i think you need to check that all verticies are assigned to bones.

Best answers
woohoo i like this skin the only prob i have with it is it lost most of the detail when i resized it but i still think its good.

the front :)

And the back :)

and btw i tried fixing the neck but i didnt want goku to have the skinny neck all the other models have so i made a few parts fatter and bout the chest i shaped it so the chest forms like a real chest.

Best answers
Make the hair abit wilder on the back, its way too flat.. and make the neck abit more natural, it looks stumpy, and then i will download that model, its great

Best answers
great model:yes: i'm waiting for a goku gt model a long time

Best answers
ok i have anbother problem i have all the animations and my refence.smd and sequence.smd now i need to know how to make my goku.smd that i need becuz if i dont use it it doesnt create a .mdl file when i go to compile so... i tried using the old one from the original file just to see wut happens and it makes the original model takes its place. So anyways i just need to know how to make a goku.smd

Best answers
It needs a major reskin, but im sure the model is good exept the hair.
Other than those things that you might wanna spruce up, good.

Best answers
Ya, i fixed up the skin a little and the neck, the hair is fine its just u cant tell from the angle i took the pic at. But i still need to know how to make a goku.smd hopefully sum1 will conme along and post how i wud do that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: MODELS

Originally posted by DAPO
HOW DO U MAKE THE MODELS:confused: :cool:
If you aren't going to read the stickies, the least you could do is keep your question in one thread. Interupting several threads is not the way to get your question answered. Check the stickies. If I see much more spam like this you may be risking a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom