Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
no more bd pack :-( damn it never mind i was lookin forward 2 it, i had been reading forums for 3 weeks but thought i wud register ne way shame AZN oh well ur choice

Best answers
is ryu aZn_Dragon.....if so i played him and he said he was working on a great saiyiman model....(hehe i was gohan)

Best answers
Yes he showed me the great saiyaman last night.
It is awesome and it will be in the pack.
So everyone will just have to wait :p :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AZN is not going to making his BD pack. It says it at the top of this forum. Probably (though I'm not sure) because his email and pm were getting flooded with requests from noobs to release it.

/ Closed (yea, I know . . . not a mod)

Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
Yes he showed me the great saiyaman last night.
It is awesome and it will be in the pack.
So everyone will just have to wait :p :)
heh, did you even look at the link I posted? :p Azn said he canceled his BD Pack :(

Best answers
Ahhhwww man what a shame ;( He just cancelled his BD pack just for some n00bs who has flooded is PM box! thanx n00bs.... Man AzN just continue, dont bother on the n00bs man, youre BDmysticgohan model rox0rz! I've been w8in for such a long time till u release your pack! It's like an update on those ESF models.. Please man finish and release it :(

Greetz NiTRaX

Best answers
i got sick of it... sick of all the people asking for it lol.. sick of all the noobs.. o well

Best answers
can i just ask you something did you make a normal mystic gohan not BD and still releasing that i can't remember cos i haven't seen the thread for ages

Best answers
i mihght just release a gohan pack instead, im lil bordof battle damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom