Best answers
OK it's me again.....This time I'm having a problem with Milkshape....

I want to compile the beta 1.0 Frieza form 4 model to 1.1 Frieza form 2 BUT I want to use the Frieza form 1 animations and his hands, to make death ball look cooler.

But when I'm compiling the QC I get this....

************ ERROR ************
unknown bonecontroller link 'Bip01 Spine'

WHY!:cry: *starts kicking the wall*

I read the post about how to compile a beta1.0 to beta 1.1, tred everything but I keep getting this.....

Please help THX:laff:

Best answers
can I see the model because I'm kind of having problems compiling qc files.

Best answers
I'm not a policeman I do that stuff aswell so you have no problems but could you teach me how to use that vertex tool because I find it hard to believe that people are making hell sweet models by just using boxes

Best answers
Aww dude...well I suck ass at teaching.

I don't know sh¡t about compiling...so can someone plz help me here? TY!

Best answers
Now look I just sent you a private message on the whole thing and I just want to know how to use the vertex tool you can use it I'm sure so can't you tell me.

Best answers
well it the bone assigning that has done this u need to make sure u have assigned the the vertices to the right bones for it to compile

if that dont help here are some mystical words of wisdom from nuttzy to me..

thast easy, if its what i think it is its where an attachment is, so its required, either make in very small box (almost invisible) and asign it to that move it to where you want the thing fired from though, another way, edit the qc file where it says attachments edit those to what you want it to fire from, i usually make it the base right hand instead of a finger,

hard to be any clearer without losing my line of thought,

the was posted by nuttzy hope this helps ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom