Keep it up

Peace, Mystic

Best answers
nice one god gundam nice model i love it. one of the best packs yet gj
plus i dont give a dam about the anims

gj on it buddy!

Best answers
Originally posted by God Gundam

You make great models, but this one looks nothing like Chibi GT Goku, aside from the clothes.

The neck is too long and skinny. Chibi Goku has a big head, not a fat head; his head is nearly as wide as his upper body. The model looks like Goku was starved for a long time.

I realize he is smaller on features because he is Chibi Goku, however with that in mind, the model should look like Chibi Goku.

These are just constructive crits, nothing against you as a modeler, because I know your other work.

Best answers
Nice!That ssj3 hair is greatness, the only problem i see is those hands!Lol they remind me of that guy off of scary movie 2.Great job! P.s god gundam what ever happened to your #18 and #17 models?

Best answers
well ... this is what i got to say :cry: his arms look to skinny ! also he got PINK wrist bands !!!!

Best answers
My personal opinion about models and animations in general :
A model is *nothing* without good animations. If it has an animation problem, then it isnt going to be good ingame, and thats what people want. In a picture and ingame are totally different things.

Crits to model : It looks awsome overall, the hand does look *meh*, but oh well. The face looks... *odd* to me, but other than that nice model :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Courage
also he got PINK wrist bands !!!!
Supposed to be, in DBGT he wears Pink wrist bands. Don't ask why, but I think it adds a nice good guy feeling to him.

And to Soul, the animations are the ESF 1.1 Goku's ani's, any problems with the animations with this GT Goku, the official Goku also has. You just don't notice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks nice for a start, looks a bit crosseyed. Add some more shading and it'll look kick ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice tc,use some more burn and it will look really good. this will stop the complainers

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
nice tc,use some more burn and it will look really good. this will stop the complainers
Complainers? I give one post of crits and I am a complainer. Don't ask for any crits on any of you models anymore soccer if you just think they are complaints rather that another helpful opinion.

Tell me where those look alike... They do not.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dun like his cheeks, looks like hes takin a mouth full of ****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mystifmagic
Tell me where those look alike... They do not.
Obviously his face will look different while fighting, I doubt Goku has a dumbass smile on his face like that when he's in a serious fight.

Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
Obviously his face will look different while fighting, I doubt Goku has a dumbass smile on his face like that when he's in a serious fight.
Head shape, not facial expression...

Edit: Soccer, since it wasn't directed towards anyone specifically, so I thought it was for all of us in general. Disregard the part of my post directed towards you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i wasnt even talking about you mystif, mostly to G man

Best answers
i tink gokus head is to square and his eyes like chinese...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lets jus say.... OMFG GG AND KAMA SUCK !!! AAAHAHAHA

jk guys

🌠 Staff
Best answers
-_-'............

harhar smo, harhar....

anyway, ill start on v2 tonight, after i do some skinmappin,
ill actually take more than a few hours to make it this time

Best answers
When you look at the model in the model veiwer it looks like he has a mustash O_O How did you guys make the hair like that? The model isnt to bad other wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom