Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok thats one f*cking sweet model but is it for esf?

Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
did i ever say that its for esf? i didnt even made started this mdoel with the intention to make it for esf... dunno where you guys get the idea that this is for esf :/

Did you read? Anyways, nice job on the model S-Bolt

Bolteh2

B
because they are too highpoly? :D

nah, im gonna start the pants after dinner (in bout an hour) ill update when its done

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
man that is so sweet,

but plz tell us for wich game it is???

Peace, Mystic

Bolteh2

B

MORE PICS HERE

did pabts, nv the pants not beeing smoothly build, i wanted a rinkly kinda effect, offcourse, atm its bit rough etc, im gonna smooth them up a bit, bot not veryveryvery smooth

dunno yet :) for whoever wants it, or i might release it in sdk, meaning NONE can edit it or use it as base model, or none can use it in a mod ...

think thats fair enough, altho ppl seem to have probs understanding that and they use sdk's in mods etc ...

Best answers
It looks good, but I think it's up to you on what to do with the model. Don't let comments like
"RELESE IT FOR ESF" or "Send it to me"
Push you

Best answers
He knows that IrregularHunter... he knows... :smile:

oh and what will be next after the pants are done? hair, shoes or ears?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i think so too but i think if he will release it someone will maybe compile it for esf if s-bolt got no problem with that

Bolteh2

B
if i release it as sdk model (wich i probably will) everyone can compile it for esf (if the polycount lets you :)) but he CANT RELEASE it

Best answers
i know Gotenks has puffy pants but i think they are a little TOO puffy... and he does look a little too fat to me, but not much and other then that - O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking good s-bolt, parts are too short though and needs to be scaled skinner

Bolteh2

B

MORE PICS HERE

i took ur advice and highered the crotch, made the pants itsy bit less puffier and made him look lil bit skinnier + he has ears and feet now :)

Best answers
yeah it looks alot better :) im sure it'll look better with the ruffles in the pants and some hair :p

Best answers
its looking pretty good man, youve gotten alot better at given your models that anime look to them. Your ssj2 gohan was great but it look too realistic, these last few havent had that problem. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom