Goku Ssj3 Final Version Teasers! (go Now)

Best answers
hey guys im sorry to inform you but you finally got yourselves a decent ssj3 goku model (i hope, i hope) go see it at my website!!!

click here! hurry!!

i still have to fix the animations so that the hair doesnt go ape**** everytime i do a small action, but after i do, it'll be released :-D

*edit* please! leave comments! i live for them ;-P

Best answers
AAH im going crazy waiting for feedback!!! ahhhhhh bad time for a pic release i guess.....guess ill wait till tomorrow ahh! comment!! lol

MaX

Best answers
BRYGGS. WOW u rly are great..just need to have hair longer i think u know that tho :). and what u should find is a animator to make it even better just animations on hair not anything else maybe some deepidles and powerups but thats it.. (deepidle could be like when he 1st got done going ssj3 -english version- where he sorta standing straight looking to the side abit.... power ups could be like Azns kewl mysticgohan .animation alittle but little diffrent .. up to you :D but hair animations would just own..

How many polys is it.. and how manny when it when its gona be done.. i wonna guees rightnow its like 1500-2200 and finsihed 2400-2700.. :/..

Best answers
:shocked: great, this is good!!!

but when can we download this model? :D

Best answers
looks good, in a modelers eyes tho that would be very bad, bad for the game too

Best answers
why so?

*edit* and make the hair even longer? don't u think thats a bit overkill? i got it past his ass already, which is mainly its length (i think)

Best answers
Its very good

Its good !!! but you must know the esf forum is not the right place for model release!!!!!

Sorry for all but it is so

And B. your model is :yes: :yes:

Best answers
It looks all great from the side and back, in the front also
only when you see hi, fro, the front his chin is to sharp if you compare it with his forehead
but anyway it looks great
Good Job!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Greets UniSol

Best answers
oOooO great responses so far, keep in mind i pretty much just revamped his hair, the bogu is esf's goku scaled up a tad

Best answers
ok i understand the agreeing part, but to WHAT, he said from a modeler its bad.......but why! im not a modeler 100%, i edit, a little input, here?

MaX

Best answers
ssj3 hair on goku goes to about back of his knees.. alittle above it so :) wish i could get some pics :) but yeh make it around the knees.. or so :D

Best answers
wow bryggz, I'm impressed, to be honest I never expected, you would make such a good ssj3 model :D
And dont listen to brollman....(If you understood what he said:rolleyes: )
Many people here are lamer and wont new model,ever .... its not good this is to short this is to small
ever cry cry cry
it's called feedback, we dont whine about the models.....

and the only crit I can give is, make his hair a bit longer :D

Best answers
wow, i never expected to get such good responses, and to think, i waited for weeks for a good ssj3 goku model and all it toook me was 2 days to make my own, and it seems everyones liking the eye candy as well, hehe, thx alot guys. Oh yea ok max, the model looks pretty good in-game so extra hair may not be necessary, BUT, ill model it in anyways and see how it looks, then u guys can tell me. But today i cant model, i got a full day. Perhaps tomorrow.
Oh yea and im scrapping my ussj trunks(not completely) but i am going to try and improve it(the more i look at it the more it looks...not right) and if any skinner wants to get a hold of my goku model anytime in the near future, they can make that ssj6goku model that everyones been aching for (since hes basically the same build as ssj3) ok thats all for now :-D

Best answers
lol @ Jester :)

I dont say b is lol he is great all modler are great but many people dont like what modler reskinner re modeler do!
That is what i say
b not at you!!
i like your work

Lol its damn weak to speak english
im 20 years in germany ! my english is very very bad :(

Best answers
lol its ok brollman i understood u from the start, you were trying to say that some people are just ungrateful rather than being happy for a model to be released, thats on partly true, but those people make up about 8% of the forum (so not big at all) and the rest is just constructive criticism(which i like) so its all good :)

anyways any more comments? other than longer hair?

*edit* oh and btw after seeing that new ssj2 gohan model, its inspired me to make him battle damaged (THE MODEL) im going to teach myself to animate so i can make him like he was after annihilating cell with kamehameha. Once i 100% complete ssj3goku ill start with gohan

Best answers
ill break it to ya, what Ersen was saying is that you have used far to many polygons on the hair and the half life engin can only handel so many.

im sure Ersen would have told you, but im thinking he dident want to have to explain what a poly was;)

but yeah it does look good

Best answers
i was told that 3000 polys for a model is the absolute limit, my model is well below 300 polys...so i figured it was fine.....no?

(on another note, ussj trunks[my version] is being re-made, so dont expect my previous version to be released. It'll be much much better)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom