Goku Ssj3 Final Version Teasers! (go Now)

Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
1 thing. his head looks kinda small. Since u mad ehis body buff which is cool. But it made his head look small compared to it. So he looks like he is trying to hide his head. If u just ya know make his head a lil bit bigger it would be good. Thats my opinion.:talk: :D
Ill just quote myself so i dont have to repeat myself.:yes: :D

Best answers
wow i even got a compliment from the professional, i must be goin places, eh? oh and for the record, i use mulshape3d, not 3dmax or whatever. I guess ill increase the head size and make the hair seem more volumized(real word?) we'll see soon

Best answers
His Face Does look kinda weird, and i do think the emblem is post to be on his left?

Best answers
when do u release it i want that model

it is so damned perfect if u make the haires longer and thicker MAN U ARE A DAMN ****ING GOOD MODELER

Best answers
I WANT THAT MODEL AS WELL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE IT?????

Best answers
its good but i think the hair should be a bit less wider... the rest looks good to me

Best answers
i made the hair fuller last night, and i added a few more spikes on the side, in reference to one of the pics u guys gave me, i just need to make the hair a lil longer, and maybe modify the face a lil bit, and ill release it soon. Of course for some odd reason, my site cant host d/l files, so i'll release it on redsaiyan, since they seem quite reliable as of lately (plus they keep a counter of downloads[lol i like to know how many ppl like it ;-) )

Best answers
have you got it complied and ingame? because im not sure but i thought 2k was the limit. you might just be pushing it to the limit.
:tired:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that 3000 is the limit, but nothing more than that. and do you have any pics of what it looks like now? or does it look kinda the same?

Best answers
sorry for doubleposting but sometimes people dont look unless they see the post count go up, and im impatient for feedback!!! look one post up for my updated pics! i made the hair have more volume from the side view and placed some more spikes for front view

Best answers
the hair looks way better, thats a really good hair model. but you need to tweek his neck, i dunno what happened to it up top but it looks wierd
:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats real nice

Thats real nice but make his arms smaller.Maybe scale it in alittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom