Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
yo that i hot :yes: u need to put it out for esf but iits urs thought u going to do what eve rbut u should put it on esf because yo they got no good mods for gohan:cry: so u should put it on for esf:D :D :D :D :D

Best answers
idd :) i dont understand **** about that :\

Best answers
dont rip my pics.

or ill get angry....

but anyways.. i find this guy to be extremely hilarious, and to make it even funnier each post hes made like this has been edited.. im wondering what he fixed, like a typo or sometin.. or maybe he thought he didnt get something across just right..

Best answers
this is suppose to be in the ssj2 gohan thread, but he pressed new thread instead of the post reply button

Best answers
that cat scares me....O_O :talk:
Anyway, I think his threads are supposed to be replys to other threads. He prolly pushed the wrong button.

Best answers
this one is as mad as that other thread! and Supergoku stop using smilies! its annoying, lol about that man with bag on with fire on lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, 3 posts now with noone understanding wtf hes goin on about, dont skip english lessons kid

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for spamming up the forums guys. Saying "Close it close it" is also spam and you should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom