Best answers
dakilla i never liked you, you allways used caps (annoying) then said like GIVE ME THE MODEL and YOU ARE THE BEST MODELLER then after a while someone else makes a model you say THAT IS THE BEST EVER! well you do but some ppl will probably not like me i don't mind and now back to topic...

its great lol no crits i can give gj

Best answers
LooL Dakilla i've played against you in Esf when i was still a EsFNooB

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude!, is it so hard to stay on topic!? Anyway how is it coming along?

Best answers
Sweet model man but I think some people on this forum need a bit of assistance geez if u get so excited about a 3d comp model for a video game taht u make odd adn disgusting comments i think theres a problem therer even if they are jokes .

A note to all gamerz: dont get so invloved in your enjoyment taht u begin to lose sight of the better things in life. ...just somethin someone told me a few years ago when i was as bad as some

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its ****ing hard to stay on topic when people flame.. but ne way.. what I found that wasnt all that that right.. make some of the hair fall more back, the bottem hair more specificly.. he's got a to of a tall head now? looks funny to me from the side thats all.. gj besides that

Bolteh2

B
jumpstreet: van men eigen

mistery, head is perfectly right (face) cuz i used real side pic of gohan so face is 100% correct size

about the hair, didnt wanna go over 100 polys i have 995, allready, i want these models to work to for guys with somewhat low spec pc that play esf (im not a modeller who puuts in 500 useless polys on ****ed up hair or something, at this point i think its fine (maybe spread the hair abit more out) but i aint gonna change anything, models looks good ingame, now i only have to skin the arms and neck (now with school :\ havent got luch time :cry: )

ill try to get the reelase to sunday (but modelling complete new hair for normal is kinda hard work (did 3 days to model this ssj2 hair :\ )

ced

Best answers
Looks nice!!!
one critic about the hair though : vchange the shape of the hair from side view,it's going to straight to the top,make it a little more puffy,especiall the back aprt from side

Best answers
ok gjust keep doing your best dude and i'm happy becouse that model rooles!;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
let me tell u something.. its never 100% correct untill u make every one happy.. and thats just imposible..

Best answers
yaeh really cant wait but i need to :tired: for so long until then.

by the way 100 % complete that everybody is happy is impossible (everything is immposible flying takes to long car takes fuel boat goes down this is earth it will never go 100 % right!)

Best answers
*imagines the pressure on s-bolt* :shocked:

best give him some breathing room to finish it off instead of looking over his shoulder :p

Bolteh2

B
ok, have little update, havent got much time to work on the model (school and family life etc) so im sure gohan ssj2 will be done tomorrow but normak gohan :\

anyway: here is update, only hands and ears are left to do

the model is totally reskinned by me and its the first time that i skin for esf (its toally different then other hl skinning, it has to look cartoonish) anywa :

greetz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom