Bolteh2

B
i know i should be working on piccolo but i wanted to give this a try first, only the face is done and 70% of the hair

i think it looks better then the model of gohan we have now

(btw post pics of gohan here when hes normal cuz i have no f**king id how he looks ( not that big dbz episode downloader and in belgium the episodes are now around trunks sage :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats good but u should put indiviual spiked hairs like in the show :fight:

btw its amazing you should work on this and get back to piccoloo when ur done with him... you should make him battle damaged too:talk: :talk: :talk:

Best answers

The head looks very good but the lines at the mouth left and right you know. Make him look to old.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks really nice. Only one thing i dont like is the middle piece of hair, it should not be bent at the top like you have it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its a good start.. I like it so far.. I would make the face higher def.. but ur stuff its good..

Best answers
You shouldnt talk about the mouth and the eyes. No body will notice any of that stuff. The only really important thing is the hear.
Great model so far

Bolteh2

B
yeah its still the normal esf skin, ill redo that later, but if i posted a smotthshaded pci instead of textured some ppl would be angry cuz you cant see his nice and eyes etc

Bolteh2

B

the lines that made him look old btw are from the render here is a new one (added some hair to the left, but still looks empty because the left-back-side isnt done yet)

Best answers
Damn you guys look at the ears?

Damn you guys look at the ears??? i think you can't even see them in the game.... i think it's getting nice :p

Bolteh2

B
i just think some guys rather want to see ut2k3 models in hl

it has te be low poly, im not going to get 3000 polys jsut because everyone wants round ears etc, remember its half-life

Best answers
i think its great!

it does look alot like gohan, and thats the original skin for the face?

i think its cool

almostdeleted

A
Very very good. Two thumbs up :yes: :yes: It looks exactly like Gohan. The ears are good. Were not really gonna see the ears much when we play with him. I think hes awesome. ;)

Best answers
i think its very good. oh i have an idea. but im not sure if it would work, send people the head. they could use a modeling program and delete their head. they could put that head on. its just an idea though.

Best answers
here is a site for some gohan cells, ssj and non-ssj gohan look like that pic in the bottom left (only normal gohan has black hair etc)

EDIT:
heres a good lil reff pic for normal gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom