Bolteh2

B
dunno, i want to, but if i do he will have other anims so he looks and acts battledamage, and bout the blue/red belt, i believe this dpends of the country, us or japan, think red is us, blue is japan, dont know actually, just think this is it :)

almostdeleted

A
Leave the belt red, it looks good red, blue looks weird. I wanna use this model when it comes out but I wanna have a non ssj one too. Can you make non ssj. It would look weird to go from the esf crappy non ssj one to this awesome ssj2 one. Plz make non ssj. And also, make the face a little lighter, its too dark. Good job man :shocked: :yes: :yes: :)

Best answers
idd it would be wierd to go from the esf model to the ssj2 model.hope that you make a non ssj model too:)

Best answers
Looking very good S-Bolt--
Can't wait to get the finished job.
Thumbs up to you on a creation well done :yes: :yes: :yes:

Coffee Time :D :D

Best answers
i am gonna hang myself up if i dont get that model soon.

IT IS AWESOMEO_O :shocked: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone knows the mod bfp,something like esf only uglyer and some stupid control bugs you had a Gohan ssj2 but he stinked like hell i mean if you look at that skin of esf :shocked:

(a very very good job guys:yes: )

Bolteh2

B
yeah, i will prolly realease it with normal gohan (together, cuz when i release now im sure alot of ppl will ask why there isnt a normal gohan etc) i think it should be done by next sunday

Best answers
question

what date are you releasing it? also, do you have some pictures to prepare us? :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the reason why its red on first and red on other
-red was a scan or screenshot taken of a book , magazine or show.

-blue was a cel made by poeple, mistakes happens

Best answers
Bleh ! i want it so much im cumming on it for god sake !?
next sunday the 12th ?
or sunday the 17th ?

Best answers
He S-Bolt-- can you post some sreenshot of the skin an the normal saiyin hair???

Best answers
First of all i like to say that it's a great model, but you started with the head right?? if you can post a side view please... cause i think you won't have like his chest good when u just attach it to that body... it's flat not, musculair.....
anyone understand's me?? cause in this pic:

you can see his chest get's to one point, that means he won't have muscluair brests (I really doubt whether i chose the correct word :rolleyes: )

Sory for my bad english!!

Best answers
well just thnx no i cant wait,i will be dead next sunday(or maybe this sunday mmmmdifficult very):cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by -Dark Shadow-
shut up and why were you looking there?
its a joke i kno him homo!.......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom