Best answers
Very Nice Model, almost perfect! (I won't bother mentioning the "flaws" they've been said already)

,Oh and I was under the impression that there was no Black haired Gogeta, Goku and Vegeta fused as Normal, But Gogeta still came out Ssj.

Once again, a great model

🌠 Staff
Best answers
dont get your hopes up guys he wont release it he hasnt released any of his other good ones so
one thing about those, i ended up giving them to ghp, thats why.
and this one will be released actually, ghp wont have gogeta. sides he'll be out as soon as i get animations from beta 1.1. that way i can make him able to switch with vegeta and goku depending on your taste of characters.

Best answers
nice god gundam
but hopefully you saw the crits
i gave joo.:p

🌠 Staff
Best answers
yeah i saw your edits, and i am considering making this a pack, with fat gogeta- for those who want to be fat cause ited be funny- ssj gogeta, and ssj4 gogeta, this will be all in the pack if i decide to go with it, just tell me what you guys think and ill consider the thought

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think that you should just do a ssj gogeta for the normal model, and a ssj4 gogeta for the transformation. cause i dont think most people would use the fat gogeta for the norm model, but i could be wrong. some people just want to be different.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u could do that but maybe some ppl want a normal gogeta too (and i dont like a fat gogeta, how is it possible to go from fat gogeta to ssj gogeta?? did he do a 10 second diet??:p)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what?? it always looks better than transformin from fat to thin but i think wwe should then take the ssj gogeta and the ssj4 gogeta :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like that idea I mean why SSJ gogeta with white aura and slower just make a black hair version....

Best answers
Originally posted by: Vegetto91
I dont like that idea I mean why SSJ gogeta with white aura and slower just make a black hair version....
black hair:yes:

Best answers
i know im doube posting.. but i gotta gather attention:(

hope it helps godgundam

*im trying to be like xeno*:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice Mystix.but....i liked the hai the way it was b4

🌠 Staff
Best answers
you know, xeno on sos gave me a nice draw over, it helped a ton, and i didnt have to edit much, as soon as i can find a good host i can post new pics for you, but as it stands i dont know any,

as for the transformations, i am considering the black hair gogeta, but the fat one will be an option for those who find the need to look funny ingame, with this in mind you will all probaly like it in the long run, but for those who dont want to be fat ill consider the black hair gogeta

Best answers
There never was a normal, non-SSJ Gogeta. The only forms of Gogeta shown are the non-SSJ screwed up fusion Fat Gogeta, SSJ Gogeta (both from the 12th Dragonball Z movie), and SSJ4 Gogeta from Dragonball GT. This model is looking AWESOME! Too bad there aren't more models of this caliber around here on this forum (and are made for ESF, not some other mod/game).

[J]

Best answers
LOL for his trans from fat to normal you could show him drinking a bottle of slim fast :):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom