Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Cause everytime I do something someone doesn't like it. I want to do this for you, not for me, I don't even play ESF anymore.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG you are suffering the same thing as me. You are really eager to see 1.1 aren't ya. Esf is kinda boring to me right now too. However if someone doesn't like the stuff you make you should ask what must be changed, just to make it better. I kinda like the first charge movie, i think you should improve that one. It looks better then you current one.

Best answers
Hmmm OK I'll look if this one is still somewhere on my HD. I hope it is....
[offtopic on] I don't play it anymore because bots are dumb and all those servers are crowded with neewbish lamers.... EVERYWHERE [offtopic off]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate ZeR0
release it
stop asking to release it, and yes, I know you are Zer0_Orez who got banned previously, so I ask you before you get re-banned, stop pestering them.

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
stop asking to release it, and yes, I know you are Zer0_Orez who got banned previously, so I ask you before you get re-banned, stop pestering them.
lol that's hilarious, what kind of doofus uses a simliar user name, and starts to do the same thing over and over again, until he gets banned again.
well, i suggest IP ban, but that's just me =X

anywais.
just saw the video for the final flash and that is pretty big charge.
and yes, i agree with the other posts, about the skeleton issues.
wondering if there are any new updates ^_^

peace

Best answers
the undead thread returns...

Thread revival time....

Today I got the time to make a bit of progress. As my Vegeta GT doesn't fit to teh FF idea and Pr0 didn't answer when I asked to use his USSJ model, I have to make my own one . :p
This is what I did up to now, a new FF charge animation. I know theres is ONE BIG hole in his head, but I'll redo the hair after my class trip this weekend. What do you think about the skin?

http://mitglied.lycos.de/adolfkrug/ffcharge.avi

Credits to original modeler/skinner of Vegeta.

Bolteh2

B
guyver, dont bump with useless stuff like that

if he ahs update hell show it, no need for you to spam and bump

Best answers
thats not that bad...he was just curious. I myself would like to know the status of the final flash.

Best answers
when will this be releashed... i love vegeta and i want to use the finalflash.. lol

Best answers
he can´t update this threat because he is in hospital
EDIT : i know that because we are friends ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that too. he told me !poor guy...
anyway i hope he will finish this after he´s out of the hospital!

Best answers
dark slayer cheack your e mail (sorry for the english) i send you my FIRST :) model and i want you to do a pic so please do that

Best answers
yeah. i wish him health too. anyway cant wait till release, cant wait to see pic of final flash!! IM FREAKING OUT MANNNN!!!!

Best answers
Geez I shoudn't have told you so early of the FF. This FF will be on my USSJ Vegeta so work on FF will continue when this is released......

dark slayer cheack your e mail (sorry for the english) i send you my FIRST model and i want you to do a pic so please do that
Thx for spamming my thread and ignoring the pm-function of this forum :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom