Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
OK I'll redo the lightning to 2D things. I hope they look good (I just looked at the SSJ2 Aura)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is that spiked ball doing floating around vegeta? I like the lightning animation ,just add a few little ones to it. And add a light effect to it, you know on those ligting beams themselves, i know this an early version, but i'm just saying what can be done better. And in a previous post i said having it skinned. It needs skinning, you just can't make a bem that just has one plain color.

Best answers
In the charge aniamtion the light-things are wrapped with the golden aura that surrounds Vegeta, so this will add to the lightning effect as well.

The spiked thing is the fire flash. I did not positon it now, it's still in a position where I can reach it in MS3D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adolfkrug??????? Let's hope this is not what i think it is.

Best answers
Geez dude listen up: this is an account my friend made for me. I was working at my model and told him (we were having a LAN): Hey you know free webspace? He said yes and said he'd get some for me. Well, he and I are kinda mad and so he made this account. My name is Armin, he thought this would be funny to have a name sounding slightly like this and WOOP he made this one. As I'm lazy I took it and use it for my webspace. And geeeez, it's only a name. BTW: You could have pmed me about this as this is OT. So pls stay on topic.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehehe i was just kidding around dude, and if someone is trying to continue on this subject ignore him.

Best answers
I'll redo the charge position to look like it did in the episode. The lightning will be completely changed. BTW, my model now has several "help bones" which fix the animations. I have no idea WHY they do it, but they DO. I think I call this technique "Acupuncture", as those helpers look like needles stuck into the body:laff: The whole technique is IAM: Integrated Attack Modeling ---> This is hard, very hard. There are so many bones in it by now and I want a good clean animation.... BTW did anyone else try this before???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On-Topic: This really lokks great sin! You know it were cool if someone can do this with sprites(but i don´t think it´s possible!)

Off-Topic:I really like you´re Vegeta Model (you know th "SPECIAL" one)
My friend and i are still laughing about that model!!!

V'

Best answers
Odds are 1/5 that he will not be able to change the sprite. Why? It is going to mess up with the coding. The game only surrports a type of regular beam. I think that if he does finish this and is still playable with out some huge error, I will be surprised.

Best answers
The only error you might get is that you see the flash more often the supposed, but by using many many bones (How many can HL handle????) I can shrink the mdoels and hide them.... somewhere.... :cool:

Hm hm hm I always here "sprite change"

This is NOT gonna change the sprite. The attack is modeled into my Vegeta model and show up when supposed, using bones. I hope all got it now.

BTW this takes up all my free time (except when I want to have fun and play NS:laff: ) so pls don't ask for any model or something else.

:UPDATE: Well these are the new flashes inspired by the SSJ2 Aura. The big ones will follow soon:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/adolfkrug/charge2.avi

Watch in loop mode! DivX 5.03 required!

:EDIT: If ANYONE pisses me off because of my account name (fun or not) you can be sure I won't finish it....

Best answers
well, it dont look like final flash. but good luck

Best answers
Well, what sould I change then? (sry only got low quality video and my original TV tape is broken.... so I can't really see what happens with the smaller flashes so PLEASE tell me)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are no small flashes and that definietly doesn't look like a lightning flash. They all have the same shape while lightning in dbz has a lot of different shapes.

Best answers
I don't know much about this sort of thing, but my vague understanding of models and sprites is telling me this...

Use the 3d models for the energy spikes at the base of the blast (where Vegita's hands are) and do the rest in sprites. You can make the spikes spin or something to enhance the effect.

If that makes any sense I hope it helps.

Best answers
Well... you can't make sprites as big as I want them to be, so I use models.

Best answers
You can make your sprites as big as a deathball, you can use 256*256, and full the whole pic with your sprite...

Best answers
But it would look the same from all sites and this would suck.

Best answers
aahhh why all those changes anyway? i really liked the first model version, just skin it and release it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom