Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like the name of the thread says...

thats 3 min's of work, ill put some more effort into it...
made it again, to show ppl that not everything is random, but im sure that someone *cauhg*imsotalkingaboutsparrrightnow*caugh* will still go and say:
WHY DIDNT U MAKE ANY DRIVER SEETS , OMG IT SUX......
-_-

anyway, only bryce, no ps7 in it, yet.............
ill update soon

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
rofl!!!! WHAHAHA omg.. lol nicely done lol

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may not be random but I still hate it. It is very blocky, has no detail, and is ugly.

BTW: No one cares about this random thing anymore, this is exactly like your other thread, why make another thread which is based on the same concept, not to mention the other one was closed due to flaming, what makes you think that won't happen here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fisrt of all, cause im going to accualy make something out of this,
2nd thing, NO **** ITS UGLY ITS A WIP -_-
dont care about flamming,a slong as i dont do em :\

and i still care about the random part, cause there will always be the litle kids saying, that my work is random, and i know nothing about bryce....this way, when this img is done, i will have something to shut them up with :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this is s00 ugly, the proppeler doesnt seems right, its 2 blocky, and like u sad, it had no driver seets........

10/156417625476125478152746125412765461245176

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good god, what else to u expect from bryce?
what u ppl are asking is not possible....and if it is, i never saw it...
i might me the 1st guy that ever modeld something in bryce...........
is there a way to make things NOT blocky in bryce, imea, to smoothn them up???????
there are no seets....damn, why dont u ask for a controll pannel.....(and like i know it, some nub will come up and say:"why isnt there a controll pannel")

and for the 3rd time: ITS A WIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or dou not know what that means??

Best answers
Well, whatdya know! I only took 3 minutes too! Must be a trend going around or something.....

Lol, and I left the seats and stuff out, just to be fair, and I tried to do as much as a could in three mins. See? Its possible to make something decent looking. For someone who brags so much about Bryce, you sure don't know a lot.

Best answers
Well there nice i think maybe i should give modeling a try in 3ds max :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of yours are nice. OK? HAPPY?! YES!
Wangster, lets see you make something better. Your always going, "that sucks!"

Spectre, your is nice, but a white BG might look better. Sparr, your looks good, but he got MISSLES!!! :p
I havent seen him brag. All he did was trying to say that not all his stuff is random. He had less time than you did with bryce, so I dunno...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks... Squished...

Sparr, your one c0cky kid, lol, your always posting your work that you've done in "3 mins" that is better than everyone elses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only one prob sparr......i think u edited that in ps....
and even if not, how long did u work with bryce?
cause, i remmember that when i posted my first bryce work, u where there to say u dont like it, cause your already familiar with it...
well,xperience does help in these things u know :\

p.s i dont find anything that good in yours anyway, exept maybe the propeler....

oh and ill take that edvise on putting it on a white bg later :eek:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sparr
Well, whatdya know! I only took 3 minutes too! Must be a trend going around or something.....

Lol, and I left the seats and stuff out, just to be fair, and I tried to do as much as a could in three mins. See? Its possible to make something decent looking. For someone who brags so much about Bryce, you sure don't know a lot.
Sparr, don't let me warn you for posting stuff in other mans art topic and the lack of constructive comment from your side

Best answers
Why in the world would I get a warning over something so silly? Just because he wants people to say 'Yes thats good' to everything he does means I have to? I knew it would make him angry, but I didn't want to make him furious, just having some fun with him. If I gave him helpful comments, he wouldn't take them anyway, we know that, lol. He only wants one answer, look at threads where all he gets is praise, he's totally different. I just wanted to show him it was possible to make a decent helicopter in 3 mins, which he said he never saw before. Calm down Naz, lol.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want you to give constructive comments, so u don't have to say it's good, u can say it's bad because of this this and that. And don't post your work in other mans art topic unless asked, your motives don't interest me much sorry. I'm as calm as I could be, because I have no intension here of getting angry. Telling me to calm down because I want you to follow the rules, very special I must say, but I prefer that u just listen and if you disagree, we could discuss that over pm not on spectres art topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sparr, if thats what u think, your wrong, untill now, only 2 of the things i made got good crtz from naz, BUT, he told me how to fix them....not going:it sux hahaha look what i made,lol.....-like u do.
and i want u to show me one thread that i told someone something about his comment to me.....
usualy,when i accualy get a comment with a way to fix my work, i take it....

like mr.domino, or Greentaco....'or dudeman.

Best answers
I rather like Spectre's progress in his WIP. A few adjustments and some touching up and it will look great. I'm not sure what you're aiming for with the blades but there are far too many. :p

As for Sparr's work, it looks "shiny" but it lacks realism. What exactly is the landing gear attached to? They seem to be floating on their own. The landing gear is also not lined up correctly with copter. Also, the the blades look horribly wrong on the far left...I'm not sure how to describe it. o_O
You might have done that in 3 minutes to *try* and make it *look* better than Spectre's but at the cost of accurate details.

And eh...I don't mean to sound as if flaming anyone or anything, but be careful there Sparr...Spectre could win an easy civil suit against you right about now...

Now everyone group hug! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Sparr made a good one, better than Spectre's, but not by far...
Sparr's may look better, but yes, it lacks detial... Im not saying that I can do better, but Im just givin my critz.
Spectre's is more realistic, with only one propeller slightly screwed.... :p Though the landing gear may be a little thick... its still ok. He even put missles on to make it look more realsistic... though being almost all blue, takes away from that.
This might turn into a flame thread, and since I got no power over anyone, Im gonna leave now >.<;; before I get into any trouble. Quit while your head.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, something has to be done about this...

Spend more time with the stuff that you make! Both of these should be binned. :) Spectre, if you're going to make a helicopter, I'd recommend not doing it in Bryce. If you have to though, at least make it look realistic. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t!
now i will, formated my pc :D
now i can install 3dsm or maya :D
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom