Best answers
Okay, this is NOT my model, I forgot who the maker is but he will post here, I'm sure. It's a good model, I JUST EDITED IT. Okay, now, I changed the Mystic Gohan skin a bit and made is an SSJ instead of mystic. I only deserve credit for skinned part I did, and the model was created by whoever made it. (Made no sense)

Well, here it is...

Best answers
the model is Mystic Ryu's. btw, the face is a bit wierd. but still...its nice. a lot of ppl have been asking for a ssj mystic gohan

Best answers
i see you have uesd the crome effect on the hair, i did that with a diffrent model, i think crome on the hair looks good but its not really noticable

Best answers
Once I finish the edit, I'll upload it so you people can have it. And yes, the Chrome effect has a great deal of effect on the edit... It's cool and gives like a noticable effect in game.

Here is the download: http://akhkaruseiji.netfirms.com/ssgohan.part1.zip
http://akhkaruseiji.netfirms.com/ssgohan.part2.zip
http://akhkaruseiji.netfirms.com/ssgohan.part3.zip

To install, extract all the .Zip into the same folder, then open one of the three rar files and extract the .mdl file to the ssjgohan folder, An example of the path would be: C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esf\models\player\ssjgohan

Best answers
Not much of an edit... All you did was color the hair yellow... Man, Azn must be getting pissed off with all these people re-doing his models... It's good enough as it is... The hair you edited looks bad, its to dark in most places...

Best answers
So, you are a moron? It's Chrome Effect, and I bet he is getting mad because none of the credit goes to him, and because a lot of people bug him for the BD model pack. Sorry to say but you are wrong. I had to edit the model, and regroup some ****. People wanted this type of Gohan, so I redid it. Plus I was bored and liked the model. Oh, and when in game, it's pimp so it don't matter what renders look like.

Best answers
Best answers
I Like the Hair, Not Many People Can Do ssj Hair Like that, Most people think they can but eh they Just make it Pure Yellow

Scruffie

S
*cringe* Chrome effect ich... I'm sorry, but SSJ hair looks... well, wrong with chrome effect

Now making it pure yellow is wrong too, don't get me wrong. What it needs is just hair detail, but chrome effect... no...

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
*cringe* Chrome effect ich... I'm sorry, but SSJ hair looks... well, wrong with chrome effect

Now making it pure yellow is wrong too, don't get me wrong. What it needs is just hair detail, but chrome effect... no...
It looks good ingame...

Best answers
I really want that skin
could u hurry up and get another host becuz that link is broken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay... Now I can put away my own edit and use this one. :)

Its a great model.. i really like it but I also made gold hair cause I serious would liek to know if there SSJ. :)

but hey.. great model indeed for the one who made it. :) ;) :yes:

Best answers
Raider, if azn didnt want his modles edited he shouldnt of let them be downloaded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh why does azn care so much? there giving credit...

Best answers
Even for a small edit I think its great! Hrm...think you could make it non-bd so it can match Logan's edit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom