Best answers
cell must have uppercutted his nose off...
when you said you werent a good skinner who'd have know you werent just messing around.
:p
its decent but you should definently just model some torn clothes or something, because it just doent have the look.
:yes:

Best answers
copy and paste the link in youre browser, btw good skin even when i dont like battledamged

Best answers
lol

Damn i see ever error
no pic of you is working!!!!
Never!
Work on it please i have never see your work

Best answers
for some reason my browser NEVER lets me into geocities webpages, so in all actuality ive never been to dakd's website.....and professional, that link of yours is a ****ing tease!! i must have tried it 18 times hoping for a REAL response!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats weird.. nice try but missin little things like his nose and you can barly see his mouth too, still nice try

Best answers
ARE YOU ALL SO IDIOT? i just set copy the link and past it in youre browser!!!!!!!!

Best answers
are u all so idiot?? is that even english?? lol or maybe it could be all ur base are belong to us type of shiz hehehe. All you guys gotta do is just copy and paste in ur browser and ur there. So problem solved thx a bunch!:D :yes:

Best answers
u cant see his nose cuz of the screen. same with the mouth but i said this is temp

Best answers
Originally posted by Spearhead
ARE YOU ALL SO IDIOT? i just set copy the link and past it in youre browser!!!!!!!!
Your the Idiot for replying like that... God what are people like these days... all you have to say is

Just paste and copy the link into the url bar in your browser for it to work...

But i don't think you really throught about that...

kids these days

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
umm the model sucks and looks like poop :no: :S

Best answers
Well that was nice. Listen dude have u ever heard the phrase if u dont have anything nice to say then dont say it all cuz frankly that was just plain rude..:S :\ Id suggest u take my advice b4 u get ur ass kicked sometime in the future...:\ ;(

Best answers
im sorry but some of you arent understanding somethin, when it comes to common sense, ima ****ing computer geek, i know every conceivable way to access a web page, i even tried using different browsers and updating every version! nothing works! geocities hates me! thx for trying by giving me the ol dose of common sense but trust me, ive tried em all

*on topic* gotta start somewhere, listen to what the people are saying

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but i don't like it, the damage looks unrealystic work on it ,that's all i can say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom