android 18 WIP

Best answers
Soundpacks? Well 17 and 18 dont have any special attacks at all but I'll concider making them packs like I did with C16 just tell me what characters they will replace.

Best answers
but if beta 1.1 is gonna released and what will you do with trunks' swordattack?

Bolteh2

B
hmm, yeah havent thought bout it :S hmmmm

then i could replace cell or something or freeza

Best answers
trunks sword attack is just malee....using the sword...its not something else :) ok? so she can replace trunks

[J]

Best answers
the only difference would be that she would slice people in half through their block if the enemy was weak :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ummm, that preview pic... it is only showing a slice of the thing... I right clicked to see if i could go "show picture" but it didnt have the option Internet Explorer was telling me it was finished and time to save it, *sighs* bugger but from the hair I saw, its pretty good, and when you say music pack? I have made some but they are wave files, if you want to convert them to MP3 ill give you permission, but its pretty much duff music (techno / rave / dance)
its better than the alpha release music though (man did that music get annoying or what!?)

EDIT

OH! so wnow it decides to load? great job dude! I would say it is perfect ;)

Bolteh2

B
k need help on ref pcis, i searched the whole fecking inet for some good body ref pics (front and side) but cant seem to find it, can someone draw her body (without jacket) or give me good ref pics?

Bolteh2

B
yeah, thx crackerjack :) i hope those will do, and anotehr question

has anyone of you guys ever seen the back of android 16?

Best answers
wow thats looking good, just make sure the skinning is done as well heh =)
im sure once her eyes and mouth are in the likeness will be quite right, oh and just remember to keep her chin smooth, she is a woman (well ok an android woman)

Best answers
ya its like his armor goes a bit over the sholders and thats all i can remember oo and also the amor goes up to almost the ears at the back because theres like a coller of amor
i hope this helps

and ya the model looks great

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sbolt are u done of antroid 16 model yet Cuz I CAN"T WAIT FOR IT!!!

Bolteh2

B
like i said, wait for android pack :p think i will release it by the time beta 3 is released :p

almostdeleted

A
You better be joking. Should take you more the 2 weeks with this speed. :)

Bolteh2

B
here is a small update on the model, as you can see, the hands and legs are still left to do

more pics here

ps: yes i know, i should do edge turning :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about her hooters!? They need to be bigger and make a cut in the shirt you the upper part so you can see them, not completely offcourse. Just like them sexy tops with a split in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom