Best answers
hey guy me an wogasm teamed up... wogs did 3d render i did all the airbrushin soo
CRITZ!

Best answers
yup we teamed up for an upcoming site by me entitled Wogasm Designs... were trying to get a splash screen togeather, using my render, but nywayz heres my version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first ones brushing could use some work, but the snd ones is much better,and the 2d is nice,
but i dont really like the render..

Best answers
I love em d00d. Yo wogasm i pm you about some help with bryce.

im on aim

AIM:ag3nt p3ngu1n

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!! DaKiLLa's back!!!!! The airbrushing seems abit heavy, but if tweaked, could look really kickass.

Best answers
Yawn.....I think they're boring, although the second one is "better."

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome, I definately like the second one better. Don't really like the mist thing on the first one.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sparr
Yawn.....I think they're boring, although the second one is "better."
and who d **** are you to say that, nywayz :p thanx guys, we'll prob come up wif somethen better in d end

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're not bad, good thing you two are teaming up. :) I think maybe you two should try straying away from the fixed up Bryce renders, and try something a bit more challenging for your skill levels. :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh the first one is ok, its nothing new in my oppinion. I don't find that any of it fits into a nice peice of art. the airbrush is kinda blah, it kinda annoys me actually its all located at the bottom, which would be find if somthing contrasted it at the top, or if the airbrush wasn't so thick in places. The render isn othing to brag about either, its the same thing people have been doing with bryce sense it got so popular on the forums about 2 - 3 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom