✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face of trunks is to "wide" and also that thingy on his sword i dont know how to cal that but those 2 things that stick out of the sword (dunno how to cal it :p) they are to long

almostdeleted

A
Hey Mistery X, im a member of MOD, was the merge final, because last time I talked to Emeka (leader), we were still thinking about it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think there is too much space between his forehead and hair...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ew lol.. that Saiyan Crusaders one is ugly, but overall its good. I personally like the SOS one better although the Caiyan crusaders one does kick ass

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
not crusaders Crusades...

ya, take all the time u want about joining up with SC, its all good... all you've got to ask your self is, can you survive with out us, if yes then no point linking up is there?

and for every one else is comments, kewl thanks for replying..

Best answers
Originally posted by IrregularHunter
To tell the truth it looks a lot like SOS,
They relesed a SDK of the trunks model for people to skin. So I'm not relly sure if it's yours or not
.. Their different, you can tell by the way Turk models the arms.

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Mistery X
not crusaders Crusades...

ya, take all the time u want about joining up with SC, its all good... all you've got to ask your self is, can you survive with out us, if yes then no point linking up is there?

and for every one else is comments, kewl thanks for replying..
Well.. It wasnt up to me, it was up to EMeka. i was just wondering if you knew if he decided to merge, or not, he hasnt been on aim..:rolleyes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Saiyan Crusades one is all blocky, and the face looks completely 2-dimensional.

Bolteh2

B
i personnaly think that this is your worst model, its still god etc but he doesnt look like trunks to me...

why?
1) face is too round
2) legs are too long (or body is too small)
3) ssj hair looks weird

still gj tho :)

Best answers
i agree the face is to round and his face looks well umm weird

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with these two. Also, some things you might also want to edit are the fingers, which are too short, and the pants, which don't really resemble trunks'. They should be baggy and esepcially loose where they meet the shoes, not semi skin tight like Goku's pants. The skin is pretty good tho.

Best answers
i think its the face skins on the two models that makes them set apart. the current esf face skins are kinda weird but those look true to the anime.

Best answers
The SSJ one's hair doesnt have the shaved part underneath. Where it rises when he goes SSJ.
Just thought Id let you know :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by silverwing
Is saiyan crusaders for half-life???
ARE YOU MAD,

no its not its a STAND ALONE, meaning the game is based on an engine that has no game on it yet, basicly were building from scratch, but the good thing is, since its DBZ, its gona be free so eventualy will be for download but for now, not

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Careful with the advertising, it's not allowed here. This is technically for ESF models, but we cut you guys alot of slack. Advertise in your sig, not your threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom