Best answers
if anyone wants to get there model skinned i can do it for you.
you have to give me links to reference pics (atleast one of the face)

just send the model and if you've started the skin to :
[email protected]

i promise i'll make it a good one.
i can also improve things on the model if you want.

if also refuse models but i only do that when there no good.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Do you also skinmap models? if so, we may have words in the future ;)

Best answers
why wont you show us some skins, so we can see what your skills are?

Best answers
Cheeseman im a -- SKINMAPPER -- but not realy a good skinner cant work with shadows tho :S but im available :D email is [email protected] also for MSN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. i dont quite find skinmapping a hard skilll.. like i can skinmap like a pr0..but i dotn go around bragging about it ^_^ skinning wise... im ok.. but lets keep this on topic... if you stand a chance as a skinner, your gonna have to learn how to skinmesh your models first.. no.1 survival trick in the guide to skinning like a master \m/(-_-)\m/

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
He'll get back to you in due time no doubt, dont spam the thread with garbage, thats MY job ;)

Best answers
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
I love just doing the oposite of what cheese says :)

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
LOL /me smacks joo

BACK ON TOPIC!

Best answers
i prefer that the model allready has a skinmap, but if i like the model i'll make one myself.

i've gotten on model from someone it's a super saiyan 4 goku and it has a skin but i'll redo it or improve parts of it.
it'll look great i promise :D

Best answers
lol. i dont quite find skinmapping a hard skilll.. like i can skinmap like a pr0..but i dotn go around bragging about it ^_^ skinning wise... im ok.. but lets keep this on topic... if you stand a chance as a skinner, your gonna have to learn how to skinmesh your models first.. no.1 survival trick in the guide to skinning like a master \m/(-_-)\m/
Well im just advertising this a bit cause im not that good in other things and because most people dont like skinmapping cause its boring, thats why im advertising to do it cause then i have something to do with milkshape etc, what i like doin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom