VERY WIP Princess Garnet drawing

🍂 Regular
Best answers
For the love of Jesus Christ draw her nude, or else I'll make Onion kill you :glares at Ryoko:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooooh! nice, i luv it, great start :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!!
NO NOSE NO NOSE!
j/k ^_^
if its a wip then its fine, nice start Ryoko :eek:
nice to see your alive Oo
lol

Best answers
that is great except her hair... that usnt what her hair looks like.. That looks more like that dude off of yuy yu hakasho or something like that o_O you know? I saw that show once on toonami

Best answers
The Hair/Clothes could use maybe just a little bit more of a cleaning but the face is perfect.. besides there not being a nose O O

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice, just fix up the face a bit and add some color and it should be good :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I second DP's idea. =]

Anyone can draw a character, but it actually takes talent to make the character look sexy or cool. Well done :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
I second DP's idea. =]

Anyone can draw a character, but it actually takes talent to make the character look sexy or cool. Well done :yes:
Which do you think she is so far? :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko said:
Which do you think she is so far? :p
Duh! Of course, why else would I say it :p

ph34r teh post count increaser D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks great the way it is cous usualy when u color it can go worse but it stil can get bether

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good so far, nice and clean, but the only problem I see with your drawing of Princess Garnet is that you are too used to drawing the average anime girls.

Garnet has a chubby face (as most young oriental's do) but you have her's drawn as defined which is alright because it's how almost all anime's are, it still looks good i'm just pointing it out incase you really wanted it to be perfect.

The hair you drew would be alright, but the proportions just aren't there. You should either shrink the hair a bit, or enlarge the eyes. Both work, and will look much better.

And that's all I really have to say, except I don't think you'd be able to see that bulge from Garnet if she was turned so much. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom