Best answers
Here is an updated drawing after taking into account some of the replys i got from my post... As you can see i did some serious tweeking with the head so tell me what you think

Best answers
much better then the last one.

(offtopic) anyone know of any god sig hosts?

Best answers
thanx man... Does anyone else think I should add pupils, i think it looks better without them... But I would like to hear what you guys think

Best answers
His head is too big, and his chin is off. His neck is too thick, but other than that it looks fine. Leave the pupils off.

Best answers
Looks decent. Some crits:

- Right Arm (Brolli's Left Arm) is further out than the other one, looks like its been pushed out of the socket.
- Neck's too thick
- if you look at the part near his pants, youll notice his rib bones, they are not aligned correctly (The one to the right is higher)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his hcin is a litle long but over all very nice, good job man oyu should be proud of your self, better then I can do lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i like it! just the chin is a bit long, but everything else is awesome!

Best answers
The right arm (looking at it) seems to be off to me.... Something about it. GJ over all tho.

Best answers
MORE PROBLEMS I NOTICED

His index finger on the right arm is...bumpy...it's crooked and too fat. His ears are off. A spike isn't shaded. He has no adams apple. A finger on his left arm is too skinny, and his middle on the right is too skinny.

Best answers
a day or two

I will see if i cant polish him up with a few of your suggestions. Look for a new post within a few days... thanx to everyone;D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again with the chin, and definitely with no pupils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom