Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
heehhehe hey Guys I found this awesome Trunks Model in two versions and I asked person to release it he said no but maybe if enough people ask him he'll reconsider how bout it people.

c'mon peps.

(edited by s-bolt-- on request)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that the amount of people bugging him has much to do with it look around here, alot of models dont get released cuz of ppl annoyin em

Best answers
thats azns trunks he cant release it cause azn wont give permission(hes a freind).mod please lock and/or delete the thread

Best answers
Logan thats ture but he can release it he just cannot post about it and you know that so =P come on no one else wants this he said if enough ppl want it then maybe he will release.

Best answers
dude 1 he wont and 2 he can't
read this
SSJ3Goku100: I NEVER SAID I WOULD RELEASE IT
SSJ3Goku100: NEVER NEVER NEVER

Best answers
Well guess what who needs you I got the trunks I'll give you a hint backdoor hehe here.here you are ppl hope you happy

(*** link edited by s-bolt-- ***)

Best answers
umm mods please dlete this thread.azn said no one can release that model or anyedits thats why i took mine down.i advise you to take it down now.you dont have permission and youll prolly be banned

Best answers
Mods this is My Edit of Azns trunks but I never permitted its release nor did azn plz remove link and do not ban him because hes my border and we share the internet I think if you look the ips are the same we share through a net gear router. So banning him bans me but don't worry I intend to bust his head open. So will a mod plz remove pics and link and close thread.

Bolteh2

B
ultra is banned for a reason... you dont have to go on and post his models instead of himself, next thread i see with models that he made is gonna be deleted and the thread started is gonna be warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom