Trunks and goku cell saga... ( yep nice edits XD lol )

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be spikier then SSJ but not too much, dont look at the long haired Trunks as reference, it's confusing because in SSJ he had pony-tail and in USSJ the pony-tail was cut loose so it looks like the hair got a lot spikier.

This is the only time Trunks went beyond the level of Super Saiyan in his Saiyan armor suit and short hair (judging from his muscles I believe it is USSJ):

You can see that it doesnt look too different then his regular SSJ hair.
Hope it helps anyway ;]

Best answers
@SV ok i'll make that hair style later...
but i really like long-hair ussjtrunks too... here's ingame preview...

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats looking a lot more like USSJ Trunks. I agree our ref's weren't designed for the short hair but just giving you an idea of what USSJ should some what look like and I think you got the picture. I think maybe his arms need a little more mass to them just doesn't scream MUSCLES to me, maybe making them the same proportion of his legs would probably be about right. Also maybe you should think about making 2 versions 1 with short hair and another with the long hair. Me personally I would use the long haired version they look more bad ass :)

As for the ref's SV got man he just looks SSJ1 just more muscle mass to him :/
and wtf is up with the bottom left hand one of him looking like SSJ Goku?
Damn DBZ always gets me so screwed up with all the crap they make up but never get into detail about. :/
How hard is it for them to say in at least the dubbed version "Feel my power for I am USSJ Trunks" ^_^

The episode with goku ascending to USSJ and finding the form flawed was an awesome detailed episode about USSJ.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I agree, oh well, it does look good ingame, I'd say keep it the way it is then. =]

Does it replace Trunks, or Vegeta at the moment though? D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might need to steal the Trunks model lol.

Also, Wondering on if you might buff him up to USSJ?

Best answers
It should be spikier then SSJ but not too much, dont look at the long haired Trunks as reference, it's confusing because in SSJ he had pony-tail and in USSJ the pony-tail was cut loose so it looks like the hair got a lot spikier.

This is the only time Trunks went beyond the level of Super Saiyan in his Saiyan armor suit and short hair (judging from his muscles I believe it is USSJ):

You can see that it doesnt look too different then his regular SSJ hair.
Hope it helps anyway ;]
what episode was this in?????? i dont remember it, linkage plz, anyways nice lookin models, lovin the trunks :D

Best answers
doesnt trunks have 2 USSJ forms....? yea i think so b\c when he ascended and fought cell , cell was still betetr than him...i think. and so trunks buffe dup some more... right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I posted the images of Trunks' forms on the second page. (SS, "USS", "USS2")

what episode was this in?????? i dont remember it, linkage plz, anyways nice lookin models, lovin the trunks
The images posted by Super Vegetto were from one of the episodes before the Cell Games. It was either before or after Goku and Gohan emerged from the Time Chamber. Krillin and I think Dende and Gohan were playing cards while Piccolo or Vegeta was inside the chamber. Trunks just did a bit of training on the lookout. By the way, the animation style in that episode was great. You can see it again in episode #176: 'Save the World'--plus many others.

Although, as I've mentioned before it's sometimes hard to tell due to drawing styles. Trunks was probably USS in those shots; Bulma cut his hair.

Cool changes, DBZHell. I wouldn't mind seeing the long haired version of Trunks in his original suit with the ripped sleeves.

Best answers
I always look at the details in the clothing to tell the different drawing styles. For instance the yellow bands on the armor are much more detailed when the better of the ( 3 aparent ) companies works on them.

Great edits though I love them to death!

Best answers
Yeah, I agree, oh well, it does look good ingame, I'd say keep it the way it is then. =]

Does it replace Trunks, or Vegeta at the moment though? D:
Lol it replaces trunks :D whats the point making trunks edit which replaces vegeta :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol it replaces trunks :D whats the point making trunks edit which replaces vegeta :D
Because the base of the model is Vegeta's body, I thought you just added the head for Trunks and compiled it.

So...did you reassigned it to Trunks's skeleton? =o

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Modeling doesnt come with rigging skills intact you know xD

I'm not much of a rigger myself, I was only wondering how the model deforms with Trunks's animations, thats all =P

Best answers
It deforms quite well... only there is a small bug on the chest in idle animation... :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Want me to get Kenny-DK ?

Im sure he can fix the problem! :p or SV can lol

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet =] hope you can release it, more variety ingame would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom