Trunks and goku cell saga... ( yep nice edits XD lol )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u kno when i think about it, i think editing the 1.3 models for custom skins would be a good idea, because when u choose different outfits, a lot of the body shape and face and hair would be consistent making it feel as if it was just a change in outfit

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u kno when i think about it, i think editing the 1.3 models for custom skins would be a good idea, because when u choose different outfits, a lot of the body shape and face and hair would be consistent making it feel as if it was just a change in outfit
Exactly what I was thinking, I like consistent content myself.

I thought about making a thread where people will be posting all kinds of custom models for 1.3, wether if it's edits or made ones from scratch, but customized for 1.3 so people can easily pick them up from one consistent thread, that includes the file names since it's important if people want to see eachother's custom models too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe we can have one thread stickied with all the custom models for 1.3, each post would be a new file, and it can be regulated by mods. keep the thread locked and have a new post when a new file comes along

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea alot.
Cause i already converted a couple Models from 1.2 to 1.3
-SV's Vegetto (for my use since its not allowed to release i quess)
-GG and Kamas Brolly pack
-Unknow maker of Gogeta where will be released with ECX

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also made a tiny edit of Buu saga Vegeta, well, more like a minor reskin, no model changes.
I'll gladly make the thread =] just need to finish up converting my Vegetto.
I wouldnt mind you releasing it, Maze, but I'd rather do it myself and add a few new animations along with it like the turbo charges and all ;) I'm also trying to rig my Future Teen Trunks at the moment and I might add him to the collection =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh i would also like it when you release it yourself with new animations for the turbo charge etc... :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh cool

How do you install a custom char then? ^^'
In this case (Trunks) it's really easy, just place the models folder in your esf_openbeta directory and you are all set.

When I'll make the thread I'll make a not to make the folders this way and include the XML file so it will be easy for everyone to download and install without much problems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, SV. Nice work, the model's great. Um, are you going to release the Vegeta and Goku ones? I thought you would've done that by now.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I didnt made those edits, DBZhell did ;)

On another note, I got my Trunks ingame, rigged on Gohan's skeleton but planning to add it as custom for Trunks of course after adding/removing some attack animations.

Soon after I get it done I'll make that thread =]

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man now I love playing trunks with those models, thanks DBZhell and personally I like it better then the current 1.3 ones don't get me wrong the first 2 models for the 1.3 ones are fine its just that USSJ trunks I don't like to much.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give USSJ trunks's eyes his pupils back, he only loses them during the trans. Also his torso is meant to be way bigger, and his hair is meant to spike out in more of a circular direction and it's meant to be longer in all forms. Also a trait of USSJ2 which you've labled USSJ is that they get veins on the skin that is reveiled, which is only the forehead in this case.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZhell can you ask for permisiin and Reskined Vegeta whit Vegeta from buu saga I'd really like a Vegeta from buu saga

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZhell can you ask for permisiin and Reskined Vegeta whit Vegeta from buu saga I'd really like a Vegeta from buu saga
Already made one ;) and got permission from Eclipse to release it too

I'm gathering all the current custom models, I'll soon post them all in one thread =)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm gathering all the current custom models, I'll soon post them all in one thread =)
Damn Guys you guys really work fast

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lawl I already made one to :p

Best answers
Rofl way to go modelers! Can't wait untill your models SV :D

Awesome Armoured Trunks model man! It's perfect! 10/10

Best answers

Add some details on the sholders... and fix legs' uvwmap cause i see a black stripe on his balls lol :D
but still nice edit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom