Trunks and goku cell saga... ( yep nice edits XD lol )

Best answers
perfect :) i cant wait to see more of them , if you will continue your work with 1.3 models

Best answers
seconded,

i had the courtesy to ask both kama and GG before even starting my nappa edit, which IMO is the only circumstance in which edits should be permitted.

if they still approve of it, good for you.

but to me personally, editing BEFORE asking is the same thing as ripping, though i can not officially punish you the same way for it.
hm well.... if he uses them for own use and won't release them i don't see any point for calling it "ripping" (i rly hate that word...o_o )
^_^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a rule here man, no point arguing with it.
Ripping is a harsh word but when someone actually takes someone else's work and edits it in a different shape it's still the original creator's creation...only modifying, edited, ripped, by another person.

Credits and permission is a must no matter if the editor is planning on releasing it or only posting it.

Best answers
i do understand credits but perm. is a dumb thing...esf is the only community i ever modded for which insists on that **** -.-''
i for myself would be proud of my work if someone else thinks it's good enough to work with it...
(no offence man^^ and if the rules are like that everybody has to follow them...no matter what!)
^_^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who invented those rules ?
I dont know who...it's just like the nudity content rule for models here, it's just the way it is.

i do understand credits but perm. is a dumb thing...esf is the only community i ever modded for which insists on that **** -.-''
Thats just the way it goes here, even if you dont like it or think that it's dumb.
Believe it or not, not all artist like to see their work that they spend hours working on, being edited by someone else into something they dislike.

i for myself would be proud of my work if someone else thinks it's good enough to work with it...
(no offence man^^ and if the rules are like that everybody has to follow them...no matter what!)
^_^
That can be expressed well enough with nice comments.
Again, some artists dont appreciate their work being edited by other people, it's their creation after all, you gotta respect that somehow...they did released it for you people.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Believe it or not, not all artist like to see their work that they spend hours working on, being edited by someone else into something they dislike.
especially since about 95% of all model edits utterly suck ass.
and yet the noobish crowd goes like "omg yay what a great job!11!!!11 I have no idea what a polygon is but I say this is awesome!!11!"
screw them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
especially since about 95% of all model edits utterly suck ass.
and yet the noobish crowd goes like "omg yay what a great job!11!!!11 I have no idea what a polygon is but I say this is awesome!!11!"
screw them.
By noobish crowd I assume you ment me as well. I may not know what a poly is, but I know what I like. And I actually like most of the edits posted here, maybe it's just because I'm not so picky.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is the only community i ever modded for which insists on that **** -.-''
permission isn't technically required, like credits are, since quite a few model authors have been out of contact for some time and securing permission is impossible.

BUT it is however extremely rude to not at least TRY and ask, and those people who flat out refuse to try are just douchebags, and I will not tolerate douchebags in my section.

kapeesh?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand the models being used are that have trunks with his short hair haircut which means he shouldn't have this type of hair.

What I'm getting at is even though the hair is shorter it should be more spiked out just shorter then the above image. I even have to say the USSJ Trunks used in ESF looks just like SSJ Trunks with the arms of his shirt ripped which doesn't seem to fit USSJ category if you ask me.

Heres Goku as SSJ and then USSJ you will notice an increase with the hair length and straightness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I'm getting at is even though the hair is shorter it should be more spiked out just shorter then the above image. I even have to say the USSJ Trunks used in ESF looks just like SSJ Trunks with the arms of his shirt ripped which doesn't seem to fit USSJ category if you ask me.
Good point. I'm still yet to see an average looking "USS" model. Most of them look completely out of proportion. I noticed a similar problem in the Budokai games. The ESF 1.3 USS Trunks is decent although I am in agreeance with what you said regarding the form. If the team plans to make an USS Vegeta I'd suggest using the same method done with Trunks. That is if you guys plan on redoing USS Trunks.

One thing Phobius: The ESF 1.3 Trunks (normal) is the short haired version. Meaning if he actually went USS in the series it'd look something like the 1.3 USS Trunks. You actually see Trunks w/ short hair go USS during episode "Free the Future", where he kills the Androids & Cell, and his hair didn't get as long as it did during the Cell Saga. So, to some it up, Trunks' hair only got that long and spikey when his hair was long in his normal form.

I'm only pointing this out because I have a feeling if the team does happen to make USS Vegeta they'll make him only look slightly different than the 1.3 SS Vegeta; sort of how the Trunks currently looks--if the USS is considered then I think an entirely different model should be considered, too.

Just to show you the major differences between SS and USS. Same should be applied to Trunks:

There are VERY obvious differences--I'd hate to go "USS" in ESF and only notice two or three more spikes on my character's head and a bundle of chunky fat muscle rolls.

I also still think SS2 & Majin Vegeta isn't an entirely bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom