Trunks and goku cell saga... ( yep nice edits XD lol )

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see a reason to add details to the shoulders, Raven did a nice job at them =P all I did was give them a skin tone.

Fixed the line on his crotch, stupid compiling always moves the uvmap 1 inch to the left >_<

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a Saiyan Vegeta From Saiyan saga to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see a reason to add details to the shoulders, Raven did a nice job at them =P all I did was give them a skin tone.

Fixed the line on his crotch, stupid compiling always moves the uvmap 1 inch to the left >_<
i think he said that because theres a noticeable difference with the amount of shading with the deltoid and the rest of the arm. the deltoid area almost looks "unskinned" for lack of a better term

Best answers
Are there any custom mods to 1.3 Goku? I haven't so far found one.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he said that because theres a noticeable difference with the amount of shading with the deltoid and the rest of the arm. the deltoid area almost looks "unskinned" for lack of a better term
Humm yeah, in comparison it may be true, I'll see what I can do about it...I guess =P

Vi-Pe said:
Are there any custom mods to 1.3 Goku? I haven't so far found one
There will be, I'm trying to get my Vegetto to work on both Goku and Vegeta for people to choose, might even do the same with Bardock, dont know how easy that will be though.

Almost forgot, I'll most likely end up converting my Gohan too ^^

We got lots of customs stacking up xD kewls

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey SV, remember your old 1.1 Goten? That's a nice model, could you try and convert that if you want to, you don't have to, it's your choice.

Those Trunkses (Trunksi?) look nice as does Goku. But didn't Trunks have long hair in that armor?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His hair should be much longer then it currently is.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not by much but yeah, it should, I'll try to have it fixed before I make the thread ;]

Hey SV, remember your old 1.1 Goten? That's a nice model, could you try and convert that if you want to, you don't have to, it's your choice.
Oww no no =P it sucks too bad heh.
I think I might have another Goten which might be worth getting ingame, I'll have to look for it though, it's lurking in the shadows of my HD. D:

Best answers
Humm yeah, in comparison it may be true, I'll see what I can do about it...I guess =P

There will be, I'm trying to get my Vegetto to work on both Goku and Vegeta for people to choose, might even do the same with Bardock, dont know how easy that will be though.

Almost forgot, I'll most likely end up converting my Gohan too ^^

We got lots of customs stacking up xD kewls
Cool :) Oh yea by the way, my friend is too lazy to ask this by himself so I quess I ask it, is someone doing/planning to do Adult Gohan? My friend is huge Gohan fan and he had samekind of looking hair that Adult Gohan has until his hair growed up a little :laff:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Cool :) Oh yea by the way, my friend is too lazy to ask this by himself so I quess I ask it, is someone doing/planning to do Adult Gohan? My friend is huge Gohan fan and he had samekind of looking hair that Adult Gohan has until his hair growed up a little :laff:
If SV would want to team up I'd bust out a few models such as Adult Gohan, Gogeta, etc, etc. :)

Best answers
will these models have melee animations for 1.2.3 so they can be properly used on it?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If SV would want to team up I'd bust out a few models such as Adult Gohan, Gogeta, etc, etc. :)
=D Sounds like a plan, how do you want to work it out?

Jimdapredator said:
will these models have melee animations for 1.2.3 so they can be properly used on it?
I dont think these models will be converted to 1.2, those are edits from the original models of 1.3, they already contain all the needed animations.

If you want it for 1.2 it would require reassigning the models on the old skeletons but that would cause bad deformation on some models.

On another note...I'm currently fixing the armored Trunks, the head mesh had MAJOR deforming caused from importing and exporting constantly, so I'm using the original Trunks heads and also making the normal form's hair longer, tweaking the USSJ hair a bit and adding pupils to that form, as requested. ;] once I'll have it ready I'll open the thread.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love ya too Kongeh!
Moree love! <3

I added a more pissed-off expression to USSJ Trunks including vains.
Also hope the muscles are good enough, if I'll scale them any bigger they would lose the shape of an arm and go out of proportions ingame =P

Anyways, all forms are ingame and working perfect, just need to rig the hair on USSJ Trunks so it will be animated and thats about it. =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy bejezuz sv that is really sick <3

now THAT's ussj.. thinking of redoing the ussj trunks with the jacket? =)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean making the current original USSJ more mascular like this one? I can try, the models are a tad different but I shouldnt be having a problem. =)

I was also having in mind a version without the jacket P: when Trunks came back to the future to kill the Androids, he was badass then too.

Edit:

All three forms are ingame, working perfectly ;]
Gonna release Trunks tomorrow along with Vegeta and perhaps Teen Trunks (if I'll finish him in time) ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
SV......I LOVE YOU!!! That looks fantastic!!! I mean it's only my body, so I can't like gloat a lot, but the face edits look amazing man, great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom