Which F.E.A.R. should I get?

• Original Fear, save yourself ten bucks or something.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psht, get the Directors Cut, it has so much cool stuff, stuff that I am about to post!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
there`s this map i played i think ape made it but it is off the hook there is a secret door where all the dragonballs are held

Best answers
whats the name of the map? and how would this "door" open?

Best answers
come on...!!!:p i need to know i alrdy know where the door is but ... OMG IM GUNAA FREEK OUT IF I CANT FIND OUT HOW TO GET IN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!:devil: ;(

Best answers
yeah majian saiyan sent me the map but it didn;t for me for some reason it crashes everytime i open the map but it works for everyone else...i wanna play it :cry:

ps: Majin Saiyan is the man

Best answers
ok get this through your heads.

ape_towers hint:You Must Break Something to get into the secret room.Thats all i'm gonna tell you.

ape_foreshadow hint:THere is no secret in ape_foreshadow!!!!;( :]

Best answers
well i need to know to to fix this problem of mine...when i start up esf with the ape tower map it crashes but not with nothing else

Best answers
nope i'm not missing anything i have everything cause nothing comes up saying i'm missing anything i just start a server i see the pick a team screen for a split second then bam it crashes and i'm back to my desktop

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ya that really sucks Nemo... :cry:
And for you other people... if Gogeta did not answer your questions I dont know what will... :devil:
Enjoy!

Best answers
look in the map there is a secret room get goku do a spirit bomb full power twice and it will bust open there will be a pic of a ape and all the dragonballs placed nicely there thats where the room is for all u (i can `t find the room people)people

Best answers
buy one problem u can`t make a wish inside the room u have to get the dragonballs to a place where shenlong fits

watch out!!! i`ll be waiting

Best answers
wow flawless your weird you almost make me ashamed to live in the same state as you...j/k

yeah i wanna play it so bad or maybe someone can give me screenies so i can just pretend i'm playing there :(

Best answers
u live in new jersey too well thats good for you but it takes a good computer to play it fine and well epedemic has a fast one with hardly any probs

Best answers
:] :yes:

Nemo the only thing that I think that is missing is maybe the sprites are you sure u got hotglow and hotglow2?:]

Best answers
as ive said many times before(....in my head) keep trying contact more ppl talk over it on msn or something. youll get it to work eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom