Best answers
I made a starting model for HL models. (no animations)

This is so people dont get annoyed with trying to make a model to work from scratch off of (for humanoids that it). It took me 15 minutes. Frankly, I'm thinking of going back to modeling, but i gave my old MS3d to my cousin, so I'll have to buy another one :S . Here it is if you want it, for registered and unregistered alike (its in ms3d format).
Download Here
P.S. Any small comments are accepted and dont get the better hand of that. If there are better ones out there, plz dont flame at mine :( .

Best answers
eh.. its a stick figure?.. Its like 5 spheres and 5 cylinders

Best answers
Originally posted by Froggo
eh.. its a stick figure?.. Its like 5 spheres and 5 cylinders
lol it supposed to, itz a start model.
and check ur PM, i send u one.

peace

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doest it even have "elbows"?, if not itd be kind of hard to animate, an easier way to get a humanod shape is just to import a HL models skeleton and build around it, pretty easy, and if you wanna make an esf model import a esf skeleton and scale the model to fit it, thats how i do it anyways, im pretty sure u can scale the model in the mdl viewer though

Best answers
If you want elbows or knees, break the "stickmans" legs and arms were their needed. I experimented a couple times with it and i found out thats its ok. Thought it would be better but i guess i'll edit that one's limbs so animations will be easier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill give u a hint try editing models first and then go creating you own or els you micht not know how a complex model is made
look at me i started as an editor and now i always make my own game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom