Best answers

just sum stuff i've been trying.. i don't really like the colours or anything for the nebula thing.. or the shapes.. it dusn really look rite.. but i was just tryin the effects.. so yah.. crits..

Best answers
it's kinda nice...ppl who like scene wallpapers make like these ones...I personally just look at them...but not as wallpapers...anyways...a very good start...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, that's exactly what I need to learn at the moment, especially the second one looks great, the first one is cool but the lens flare doesn't look too good to me. Could you please give me a basic idea (filters/tools/program) on how to create something like this?

Best answers
As wallpapers they're alright. As textures or backgrounds they are fantastic. The nebula one is especially impressive. Perhaps ease up on the lens flare stuff, otherwise they look sharp.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great :D

The nebula could do with some work tho

It just doesn't look "nebulish"

Best answers
yah... it shud be more rounded... as in circuler.. because of the way real nebulae form due to gravity..... i was jus tryin to get like.. the feel i duno... pfft... just use like.. clouds.. and then like blur and stuff.. and just erase sum bits so like the layers overlap kinda.. no?.. yes?.. argh....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx that's what I tought, like domino said, they are great as textures or background, and that's exactly what I needed!

great work+thx

grtz naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks really nice, but i dont like this sort of wallpapers, sorry, but its still verry nice, and i even dont like those sorts, GJ :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow those would look incredible as skies in ESF...
They look very good! :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're pretty good. You should really take that lens flare out of the image though, it detracts from it. You should go to NASA's website and take a look at some real nebulae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom