💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then.. i was bored and though of playing as solidus in esf, i dont really care what everyone thinks about this.. i really made this for myself, and have done it by myself... until now..
anyways... i have got the model patched up and the animations sorted... all it needs now it a skin, and a few sounds and sprites :]
pics:
NON SSJ VERSION:-

SSJ VERSION:-

its not much... but i feel that pretty much suck at skinning... so i guess any GOOD skinners out there who wanna give it a try, give me a bell on AIM as great shijing :]

Best answers
hey shijing that is really good i like the MG sieres and at themo am doind a grey fox one (having some trouble though)

i think u have got the right preportion of him and he is looking good so far
gj dude

Best answers
nice going, Could actually replace trunks if it were 1.1 :D He has some mighty swords :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true... his trans use to have em... but he would always stab himself in the head :| so i just left him without it.. its ingame and fine now.. ive given it a very basic skin... it needs someone to give it its final touch ^_^
EDIT:
ive took some ingame pics of him:

like i sed.. ie given him a basic skin..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you ever planning on releasing this model, because im a major fan of mgs/mgs2 and i'd love to use the model (regardless of the skin, i dont even know where to start making models :p you've done a better job than i could) If your not planning on releasing it out to public, would it be possible to send it via email (or just pm or something) thanks
IF its not done yet, Keep up the major good work !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[off topic]76 views and 3 replys..lol
[on topic]
anyways.. all we need is someone to juce up the skin then just patch up some sounds and sprites, thn bang! solidus done!
on the point of releasing it... if we get it going well, i will release it... but if this thread becomes a repeat of the db candy cloud goku one... you will know what will happen ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the day mgs2 is **** is the day i was terrible at anything i tryed...jeesh
if you havent even played mgs2, dont go around saying it sucks... you never played it... and just to inform you... mgs2 is THE best game in my eyes, and solidus being my favourate of the 3 brothers, i did him ^_^ i might try and do a snake model for a laugh and give him a socom for beams, though solidus did use energy like rockets and could launch huge distances... unlike snake :|

Best answers
Great work big boss, i would love to have it, so if you have a final skin and you decide to release it, just send it to me... It would be great for msg/msg2 fans...

Best answers
great model im sure it will looks great when the skin is finished

Best answers
I'd like to knwo what those things are one the back of him near his arms, since I haven't played MGS2.
And nice work on the model, are you going to skin it?

Best answers
These are snakelike mechanical arms he had...
He attacked and fired rockets with them in the final battle against Snake. After a while he threw them away and fought without them.

To the Topic:
Big Boss is my favourite charakter, too...
And this model looks great:yes:
But when I look at the ingame pics he lookes very smallo_O

Best answers
i skimed threw the post , its a pretty good edit, you never gave credits out the ersens for making vegeta or whoever made that tien head. the skin shouldnt be hard at all to get right seeing how hes basicaly all black with some shadows and highlights.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's just black??? no m8... he's pretty tricky... check some decent reference pictures, its so hard i aint touching the skin :|

Best answers
Hey isnt solidus snake Big Biss the father of Solid Snake because i thought that Liquit Snake was Sold's brother sorrie i havent played mgs 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres 3 bothers in total that survived the "les infants terrible" project... liquid.. solid.. and solidus..
liquid was made of the superiour genes...
solid was made of inferiour genes..
solidus was an even balance of both so he wasa the perfect of the 3... ok now ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom