So I lied, sue me. guess what wp this is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, hit me with the crits. You know the routine.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not as good as ur last one and the one before that one but still very good, why did u choose to use a low quallity picture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked that picture, and it is the highest quality I can find of it. Your welcome to search for a high quality pictures for me though :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko showed me that pic before she messed with it, if u had seen that you would not say it was bad Q, hes done a good job of makeing the pic work, i know i would not of had the time to change the pic and fix it up

now on to the wallpaper

it sux..

Noo, its not my fav, the pic does not fit it, even if he did do a nice job on the pic, the background is nice, the pic of ryoko singing fits, but no way his best one if you ask me

:\ i really should stop clicking on links ryoko gives me, its allways pimping:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I changed the image. Looks a little better, even though the image I changed too is still low(ish) quality.

EDIT: ignore tep tep's post below. The mic is fixed :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same as i said before, but with this pic her mircphones been nibbled on by ryo-oh-ki

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There all starting to look the same... like you just changed the colours and a few pictures.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wallpaper is sweet Ryoko could up the good work. I want too see more new creations by you :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
There all starting to look the same... like you just changed the colours and a few pictures.
Well, thats because it was my new style. I'll see if I can come up with something different next time.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like it. Its not your best ,but its still a lot better than what I can do.

Best answers
STOP MAKING WALLPAPERS! :p

>_<

they all have the same damn style the same damn person with the same damn text... time for some change :eek:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sonic whats your problem!!
He did change. He changed his style and is trying to perfect it. So let him keep posting his wallpapers!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I actually dont get a lot of that. Guess i'd better put the topic "Don't like my art, don't post or comment unless you have constructive critism"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Lol I actually dont get a lot of that. Guess i'd better put the topic "Don't like my art, don't post or comment unless you have constructive critism"
dont bother, sonics the only person who seems to have a bug up his ass about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it looks good and that font looks like someone wrote with blood on a wall :p

anyway looks good to me and ont worry if some people dont like it cause if u like doing it then continue... remember the only person u need to please is ur self

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom