💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So is gonna be released awesome!! is it gonna be on Red Saiyan with soundpack? ^_^

Best answers
i dunno about a sound pack, but i'm sure it will have one, since it'd sound weird with any other voice, heh..anywais hope this release is a good one :devgrin:

Best answers
OMg this is the best 17 model ever, when this is released who does it replace?

Also i'm also having that centered and white text on the esf forums :O

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultra33 Banned said:
Ah comon Magus gimme a break , i only got banned becuse i used smo s tutorial and didnt ask him , why did you banned me for that?
Atleast let me be just banned for 2 weeks not permament ban, i ask you please clear of this permament ban
Ok Ultra heres the thing, you and your new ban evading accounts are gonna get banned for 2 weeks of the forums without you in it. If you evade the ban again with another account or IP and post on these forums within the next 2 weeks, the 2 weeks will start all over again and an admin will also consider a permanent ban from the forums. So my personal suggestion: Have a good vacation away from the forums for 2 weeks and then come back as a proper member of the community.

On-Topic:
Wow that 17 model is the best I've seen so far... I hope someone does a soundpack for him as well.

Best answers
lol I wanna steel Zereth and teach me the art of skinning lol (lol I'm just beginning at 3ds max 4, but i dont know how to model yet, tutorials goood, also..I think I should learn to skin tooo :/)

Best answers
Could you please say wich character its gonna replace , so people can
start making soundpacks ? Take your time to make a cool soundpack :yes:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
im guessing it is replacing vegeta i could be wrong though... but im pretty sure its replacing vegeta

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its replacing piccolo i believe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexyasian86 said:
i dunno about a sound pack, but i'm sure it will have one, since it'd sound weird with any other voice, heh..anywais hope this release is a good one :devgrin:
Why do u have a my friends art in ur signature and that 17 model its not urs so give credit ur sig.

Ontopic Whoa zenths ur 17 skin is good

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god i hate these people who think theyre mods

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the lower left corner of the sig.

Best answers
.Slim// said:
lol he just riped my friends art thats what im saying

right...i gave the 'credit' to the use of it, and this will probably get closed cause of your retarded oftopic statement about my sig. Me help wit skin = me use skin for showing the ppl of esf what will be coming.
So take your bull**** somewhere else 'buddy'.

btw logan, Z wants to know whats going on, and so do i....

Best answers
well ya know pro there is just 1 problem. The contest is over. Yesterday was the deadline so ur a day late.. :( sry. Unless of course logan says otherwise but doubt it cuz they r prolly already working on that perfect cell model. Well other than that looks good. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom