Best answers
well you said (without the X) and i have no idea what the frickin hell that means.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Backup Ultra33 said:
Man , this suxx , beeng banned , i demand to bee unbanned!
Wheres a mod when you need one?
what do you mean wheres a mod when you need one? all now all you're gonna get is a perma ban, you got banned for a reason...

yea, and that 17 face does look like he's gonna hurl =\

Best answers
Well, lissten up ..
Here's the final .. Me and SexyAsian are going to combine our skins, and release it for ya n00bs out there :) .

That is the final .. Talk to Asian if u want to get the gunbelt too :) .
WE combined our skins .

Allright . I suppouse we alredy won, so I want a GOOOD perfect cell modell, that I will skin Not a bad/****ty one , but a very good one :) .
And Logan, I might want to co oparate with u if u want .. That goes for the skin . Got a deal ?

Best answers
Great model its obvious you're the winner :yes:
but you should fix his socks , in the last update his socks
are textured like his shoes :rolleyes:

its great that you guys worked together this model is awesome :D

Best answers
well bahh, heh i guess that ends that.
What Z said:
we decided on a perfect cell!
one that actually looks like him
there should be more skin contests o_O
it makes everyone happy, and something to work on.
peace

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Magus said:
what do you mean wheres a mod when you need one? all now all you're gonna get is a perma ban, you got banned for a reason...
Ah comon Magus gimme a break , i only got banned becuse i used smo s tutorial and didnt ask him , why did you banned me for that?
Atleast let me be just banned for 2 weeks not permament ban, i ask you please clear of this permament ban

Best answers
well ultra, just get out, u've been banned for more than using smo's tutorial, more like nOT giving credits and ignoring the mods when they ask you to do something.

anywais, logan, Z says that he wants to work on the skin with you, so wh00t good luck, i'd like to see the perfect cell soon :)
peace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not an admin he's only a moderator :/......Also very nice combination me likes !!! :laff:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Now that this mess is in the porcess of being worked out...please stick to the topic :)

Best answers
z your skin is awesome nothing to crit but the face. it sux very very bad. could you redo it so we can use a really good 17 model plzzzz :)

anyways gj man

Best answers
well im a little late, but im bored so im gonna do one :/

**edit**
who the hell skinmapped this! the skinmapped is horrid! DEAR GOD!
**edit**
nvm after seeing the mapping and its only in ms3d format i decided not to make one

sorry :(

Best answers
****STEPS IN ARENA****
Im ur next opponent Zereth!time to get to work and show some real progress!ill edit this post when i get it better

Best answers
yeah i think you guys won but im gonna release it cause i have custom animations for him.send me the skin plz and ill release asap and since these 2 are really the only 2 in the compitiion who didnt rip a skin and the deadline was today i suppose they win

Best answers
Logan4434 said:
yeah i think you guys won but im gonna release it cause i have custom animations for him.send me the skin plz and ill release asap and since these 2 are really the only 2 in the compitiion who didnt rip a skin and the deadline was today i suppose they win
psst hey which 2? me and zereth?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whyis everything white and centered? i have never seen any forums in such bad condition... i cant read anything and when i highlight the text it auto-unhighlites.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
whyis everything white and centered? i have never seen any forums in such bad condition... i cant read anything and when i highlight the text it auto-unhighlites.
hey dude thats the wrong place the post that man.... this is a contest -_- PM a mod and ask one of em.... ill just let the mods deal with this (sorry if this is spam also)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the face looks really good the whole skin is great!
And DBZ Fever well what would you do if you are damn hungry and the only thing around is a fly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom