Best answers
How do you make sigs? I have paint shop pro and Adobe Photoshop 7. Is that all I need, or is there more?

Best answers
LOL yea prety much u only nee those programs i just use photoshop 7

I have only made a few and thats all i need!!

also when making sigs use the layer stiles options that helps alot with noob sig makers!!

Best answers
just one of them is enough.

yes that's all. ofcourse you can use other programs, but basically that's it.

Best answers
Oaint shop pro is alot easier to learn than photoshop but if you take the time and patience to get to know photoshot it's well worth it.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I use PhotoImpact. Its just like PS7 and is much cheaper (well if you bought them). Its much less complex so its VERY easy to start with. I use it all the time. The only reason I dont switch to use PS7 is im too used to PI7 already. But for anybody whos just starting I HIGHLY recommend PI7. It also comes with the Ulead GIF editor, so you can make your sigs animated if you want.

Best answers
Mostly i use photoshop 7 to make the effects for my sig and then i use paint shop pro to build my sig. :]

Best answers
Your thing may come with that Ulead gif thing but photoshop comes with something like that too called ImageReady. I recommend photoshop out of anything even if its harder at the beginning :D

Best answers
Oaint shop pro is alot easier to learn than photoshop but if you take the time and patience to get to know photoshot it's well worth it.
Photo shop rocks, id say to use that.

Best answers
yeah photoshop 1.7 is cool i mean i need to learn howto make layers n **** because i wanna mix up some pics but my friend is n awesome layout maker for sites so right now i don`t half to worry about that hes like the best ever..i mean he made a damn banner with like 6 7 pictures on it under like 5 minutes or so..and its awesome, but i wish he would make me one or can someone make me one, for my xp account little picture beside my name..o_O if you have xp you should know what i`m talking about..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom