Best answers
Hello all, Im new to making sigs and this is maybe my 3rd or 4th sig ive created. So please rank my sig from 1-lowest and 10-highest, also please tell me what i might have done wrong etc. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing wonderfull, but not bad too, ok sig, the background is odd, and maybe u should download some better fonts

Best answers
:yes: Not bad for a first! Aisha... I use windows default fonts.. Downloaded fonts are bleh... Some of them you can get are really well done but cost money to buy them.. I don't know about you but I'm not gonna spend $30 to use a certain text once... :rolleyes: Hehe anyways good job man!

Best answers
heh, Well i have some cool fonts that i have dl'd but i put them in my Window's Font directory and when i try and use them in Notepad there no where to be seen, So i kind of need help with that, so if anyone can help please post here. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best thing to do is download it, and u will have a true type file most likely, open in a window the fonts folder, and at the top u can go too file>install fonts, and then find where u downloaded to, and then simpley do it, this way is better i find, also u have to reset adobe, paint, notpad, whatever, before the font will show up

Best answers
It's good for a begginer and the flat brush font is fine you just need to add some effects to it.

Best answers
heh, Thanks for the help Aisha, about the fonts. :) Also thank you R@!D3R for the compliment about my sig.

P.S. R@!D3R - Are you in ~{ape}~ or [-TFW-] ? Ive seen you some where, but i might have been under different nick.

Best answers
I was in [-TFW-] but that didn't last very long.. I much prefer solo.. I'm getting to the point where I can take on a clan by myself.... It is beggining to bore me, now the only true challenge for me is PCJoe, and he is never on :cry:

Best answers
heh, I hear ya. But i cant take a hole clan on by myself, but i can normally handle 3v1. A couple of my buddies can handle 5v1 all melee easy, I cant wait to get that good. Also what is up with your server. I belive its R@!D3R's ESF Palace, Wondering what connection it is on, cause id love to come by and play some games with you.

Best answers
The server is sorta on hold until the league gets up and running.. It's just it needs most of my bandwidth to run and I lub KaZaa and such... So it will be up once I get more people signing up for the league.. If you want to its in Off-Topic maybe on 2nd page..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really hate these ranking sigs threads cause u either judge them on how god they r, or how good u think someone should be for th amount of time they have been doing stuff.

id give it a 3.5 as u get more practice under your belt that rating will go up

Best answers
ok i know this really isnt a good place to do it.. but i just dont wana start a new thread.
this is my 4th sig.. what would you rate this out of 10???

Best answers
Well i belive that's alot better then mine, Hell way better then mine. ;) But id have to say a 10. Congrats.

P.S. Also for your signature How do you make it with white /w black shadow.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
best thing to do is download it, and u will have a true type file most likely, open in a window the fonts folder, and at the top u can go too file>install fonts, and then find where u downloaded to, and then simpley do it, this way is better i find, also u have to reset adobe, paint, notpad, whatever, before the font will show up
Well what I do is open up the Fonts folder in my control panel then cut and paste the font. Then I dun have to restart photoshop 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom