Best answers
good....i'm still here....i hate going to bed because of all the time it takes to sleep ;/ still nobody notices the big white werewolf with a big red shiny guantlet with spikes and blades on it lol

Best answers
Well i PMed you, if that didnt work i'll just email you the link. I hope you like it :( and dont forget to read the txt file.

Best answers
i may edit my werewolf later on......give him torn clothes or something...and i'm gonna edit the transforms but i won't take any creds

Best answers
I think the model rules either way, just some sounds would add to it. Give it some....uhhh I dont know flare!? :? But maybe giving him a torn cloths thing would make it seem like the guy did actually transform into the werewolf. Either way it rules! *drinks coffee* ^^

Best answers
i'm pushing the poly count as it is....i originally intended to add the ripped clothes but there is a limit on poly's and i was pushing it....plus more poly's means more lag....i have enough left to make some torn clothes but later on if i wanted to edit the model it'd be too bad for me

Best answers
Yo doglord, you need to remake the animations for 1.1. All the animations are wierd if you use 1.0 models in 1.1.

Best answers
tell me yur joking...........if u have actually used the model in game and saw this with yur own eyes let me know cause thats gonna be a major problem........i'll have to reassign to skeleton....joy joy joy joy joy joy......:tired:

Best answers
No i'm not lying, i saw it with my own eye...and WHY do you have to reassign the frame to the skeleton? All you have to do is remake the animations. For 1.0 it was fine, but when you use 1.0 models in 1.1 the animations are severly screwed up.

Best answers
i've never even tried to animate....wouldn't know where to start.....but if i take the skeleton off the 1.1 vegeta and reassign all will be well.....and i know how to assign bones so it would be shorter than learning to re-animate then re-animating.......sorry for the pics bein gone guys i was updating my site then i had to stop suddenly...but i'm back on it

Best answers
ok guys i finally got the 1.1 lol....took me long enough and i'll go ahead and start re-assigning this and that for the werewolf should be done a lil later today.....it's 10:49 a.m. here so if it's not done by 10:49 p.m. then i have been lazy and u may deal with me.......i'll be adding a sound pack that imptaimer made for the werewolf

Best answers
Crappers, I hope you noticed that vegeta has a sound for when he charges his bigbang for 1.1 :( . Well, i made a sound replacement for both bigbang sounds...dunno why. But if you want it i'll PM you the link. I hope your little change with the model stil make it as good.

Best answers
i think using the vegeta 1.1 skeleton should solve all that and it won't take me but a few minutes to swap skeletons...........after u get yur sounds done send them to me cause when i re-release the model i'll include sound pack and credits for u........but know that i used the trex roar for the scream2.wav cause i just like it.....but other than that it was a good sound pack

Best answers
ok i got it done in time but my beta tester left so i don't know if the 1.1 version is top notch yet.......just use it and tell me if anyhting weird happens http://home.centurytel.net/diablo go to the downloads section

*edit* there is a sound pack with the wolf model now....courtesy of ImpTaimer........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom