Best answers
Radu Lykan...DogLord

*edit*released!!!!http://home.centurytel.net/diablo/downloads.htm go to the downloads section and click radu lykan......*end of edit*

heres a model i'm workin on......i used picolo for a base but i had to cut the arms off and a whole lot of other stuff...*edit* heres an update at the beginning for those people who don't look pass the first post*
a lil information on this guy....his name is Radu Lykan...he's a person infected with a leech....the host gets all the traits from animals the leech has infected previously......Radu's leech gives him the ability to change in to a werewolf...he's called the DogLord.......i'll be working on his transform stage now....dunno when i'm releasing this but it's somethin to talk about

CREDITS
magus:testing
ImpTaimer:sounds
esf team: piccolo's body and vegeta's chest

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty nice man I like it, keep it up, I will download that once it is done :)

Best answers
thanx guys :yes: when my friend was tellin me about these characters in a novel i couldn't help but imagine what they'd look like....but these models i'm makin are fan made by me...theres no real pics of them....and there are a bunch of characters....way too many to talk about O_O

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I love it man, looks sinister and evil and what not, keep it up, and good luck with the wolf form

Force Pit Member
Best answers
spooky, JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!! keep up the great work :D

Best answers
most of the time when i make a model i wanna add some mean-ness or evil to it so i just opened the flood gates and let the evil flow lol......hopefully the wolf form will make regular radu look sick

Best answers
Sweet man! Barkingspiderz is working on your section for the site now!

So ill have your models up for download soon!

and again Sweet carnt wait 2 see it finished!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he looks like he has on gel armor from zoe2 :p

anyway its pritty cool but doesnt he look more like a bat than a wolf ;/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
he looks like he has on gel armor from zoe2 :p

anyway its pritty cool but doesnt he look more like a bat than a wolf ;/
His Transform stage will be the wolf thing hibs :p

You may now continue with your lives :devgrin:

Best answers
the wamphyri lords feed on gypsies....so the best armor they can get is leather....thats why radu is wearin all black.....his minions are all gypsies and thats the only technology they have...(very primative)...these characters are on a dif world by the way...theres a gate that leads to earth...and no he wouldn't look just like a wolf....the leech could have been in thousands of other hosts before radu got it...the leech gives them total power over their DNA...they can do anything at anytime with any part of themselves....look older/younger...shapeshift...all sorts of stuff...but radu prefers werewolf form for some reason......i haven't read the novels......so i keep askin my friend what i need to know.....and they also fight hand to hand with guantlets...so i added radu's gauntlet to his side....
fighting each other without the guantlets is considered cowardly or dishonorable or something like that

*edit* i may put the guantlet on radu in his wolf form cause he'd only change in to a werewolf to tear someone to pieces.....even in wolf form he still isn't supposed to look like a plain werewolf....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know that im just saying he looks more like he is gonna transform into a bat than a wolf

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Niiiice man, I like the shine off os the leather, and the gauntlets are just badass, keep it up man!:yes:

Best answers
thanx guys.....i wanted to give him a sword and chainmail and all that but in the book he only wears leather and one piece of armor on his chest....i had to stay true to the book.....the description it gave was he's tall dark brown hair...sloped face with hawk-like facial features.....and when he changes lets just say he's not gonna match his first form.....gotta leave some suprise

Best answers
i'm workin on the wolf form right now......guys i was gonna be cheap and use parts from quake models (giving full credits like i always do)...but i wasn't havin any luck so now i get to make my own and snap all those vertex's together and assign bones and all that exciting stuff.... the fun never stops...would have had to snap and assign anyway but it just takes longer

Best answers
ok heres an update....moderators please don't kill me for a double post...nobody's talkin in here much
he's nowhere near done....this is just a guideline i'm using...i wanna make him look all sick and twisted lookin.....not like a big saint bernard

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nice, you got the legs down, now that you have the hard part out of the way, you can get this badass model downhill :)

Best answers
heres what i have so far.....look real teeth ......
:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom