Best answers
no it hasn't got any new animations or anything like that.....i'm trying to get a few sounds but i can't find a good werewolf sound or decent monster sound anywhere......i'd like to have the american werewolf in london sounds for the wolf form......vamp form wouldn't really matter i can use human voice for that.......if anybody could help me out with the sounds i'd be grateful.........and thanx for the good marks death :D

Best answers
ok the model is released!!!!!!!!!!!!go to the downloads section and click on radu lykan http://home.centurytel.net/diablo/downloads.htm i don't think this counts as a double post cause nobody is talkin in here anymore......if it is moderators please pm me and let me know........have fun!!!!!!!

Best answers
The model is turning out very well, but I question the eyes.
Maybe you could not make the eyes so buldgie.

Best answers
what?? my sites not down...the link may be broken....i'll patch u guys straight to the downloads....no redsaiyan :D http://home.centurytel.net/diablo/downloads.htm

hey glenn how ya doin......the eyes seem bulgy cause there actual eyeballs.....3d :shocked: i made them that way so people could see them when they are fighting against the werewolf.......glad to see yur still around :yes:

Best answers
Great jop on the model! It's true what people say, models look alot better ingame. So what kind of sound pack are you gonna make? I'm made one, but i'm still looking for sounds for the gallitgunfire.wav, Trans.wav, and Trans2 wav. If your planning on making the soundpack yourself, i wont ruin it for you nore release mine. (and i was gonna ask permission too)

Best answers
well i've been compiling sounds here and there but i feel like i'm done with this model so go ahead......can i get a copy of the sounds first though????just to check them out????i have 2 great sites u can go to to get some transformation sounds........glad everybody liked the models so far.... if u go to my site look around i made it just for viewers :D

*edit* by the way maybe u can tell me how to overlap sounds????or cut someones voice out of a song...i'm using cool edit pro 2.0

Best answers
Well. For easy sound making just use that Sound Recorder program every computer (i think) comes with and try to find a downloadable sound file converter. (or just resave the mp3 to a wav and hope it works :) ). But i'm ALMOST done,..i just have a gallitgunfire.wav and trans2.wav to work on. Then i'll fork it over to you.
P.S.-I can't stop being vegeta now (@")@

Best answers
O_O Dude thats cool, something different! Really awsome and seems to be REALLY detailed and well put together me likes me likes! ^^

Best answers
lol me either......more will follow don't worry...the next guy i'm makin is all vampire but after that i may make the other doglord....he is bad***.........but he looks more demonish than werewolf

the handsome guy on the ground is the other doglord but he's like half transformation right there.....he is a huge werewolf in full form....the guy holding his hand out wearing a hood is lord nestor...i'll be workin on him now

*edit*:yes: thanx:laff:

Best answers
****ING HELL YES!!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE THOSE DEMONS THEY LOOK SIC!!!!!!!! *jumps around all jittering wanting demonic models*

Best answers
Wo dude, getting a litter hyper.
*Gives Akumakage some Nyghtquil
I'm ALMOST done..still cant find a good enough trans2.wav replacement.

Best answers
lol i'm workin on it ....work wise it took me 2 days to do both those models and skin them....all the other time was assigning bones and stuff but i have a better understanding of it now.....i imagine lord nestor is gonna look like an evil ninja....but who knows......

imp i have the sounds u want....i have the site for u to get them..there already in .wav format u just right click them and save http://www.ladywing.crosswinds.net/wavs2/wavs2.html go there and find all u need

see how drastic the changes are...the thing at the bottom is a warrior....it's kinda sick if u think about it....the way these "lords" make slaves is they take gypsy's that live on their planet and the lords spit on them or poor their blood on the gypsy's and it bonds them and they can make the slaves change forms and all kinds od sick stuff.......how do gypsy's survive on the planet full of vampires u ask....the planet is divided...starside and sunside....one side is always night and one is always day........the vampires slaves are immune to sunlight...so they go get the gypsies.....it's a very complicated novel series

Best answers
Holy...how do you have so many sound wavs...nm. I'm still roaming around for the best one.

Best answers
well there not "mine" i just found them when i was searching.......a lot of them are from movies......i noticed a lot from evil dead 2 and jurassic park...also face-off,pet semetary,fright night and a few others....what does yur sound pack sound like......?????

Best answers
I'm not makeing a complete wolfman kind, i'm making a demonic/werewolf kind. It's pretty interesting in my point of view.
(Still cant stop thinking about how kool your model is)

Best answers
well we like it so much cause we're werewolf freaks :D ....when i was workin on a few sounds for him i was aiming towards the demon thing too....but not the creepy laughing stuff cause that stuff sounds like he should be 3 feet tall and have a humpm on his back.....i liked the trex roar because of how u can't help but like hearing it.........if the soundpack is as cool as i think it'll be u can make it the official soundpack for it and u can have all the credits towards the sounds :D not many people notice the big red shiny guantlet with blades and spikes on his arm do they???

Best answers
Originally posted by ImpTaimer
Wo dude, getting a litter hyper.
*Gives Akumakage some Nyghtquil
I'm ALMOST done..still cant find a good enough trans2.wav replacement.
*drinks nightquil* Ahhh that good ol nightquil :laff:

OH! Yeah something would be cool would be a sound pack for the creatures and such. Another fun thing :devgrin:

Best answers
Ok, done. All i need to do is pack it up and PM you the zip link DogLord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom