Banned
Banned
Best answers
I got ur green saiyan right here man. I made this a little while ago as a tribute to Spins red saiyan :p Its such a cool idea wish i had thought of it :p.

And who is this guy thats ripped some of my wallpaper and used it for his sig? ultrassj_vegeta that means you

Best answers
But spins red saiyan is more powerful then urs , and its just a copy of spins idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
how can you say that one if more powerful than another, mine is a modified version of bebi vegeta and him is vegeta in hell where he fought janemba.

Best answers
i didnt mean it by that way , i meaned that everyone knows red-saiyan , but noone cares for green-saiyan , cuz it would be just a copy! I mean powerful by popularity

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think you should stop your mad posting or may i call it spamming cuz they are watching you. :\

consider this as a warning.

Best answers
hmmmmmmm... i remember u spamming very much the last times , there were post where u just said "lalalalalalalalala"
etc. so dont call me spammer if u r not better!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude we are not talking about me, i didnt get anyone saying "watch SPiN hes spamming". im just saying tu cut it out.

You got warned 1 time in the past. might get a ban.

Best answers
i talked with cocumba about that , i think he would tell me if i have to stop , they wanted me to cut my sig down , not to stop posting/spamming ! And i always just answering/asking questions , not talking about anything not nessecary(or how its called)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
god... your stupid or something. anyway. Cucumba isnt there. Judge is watching you, and if you get banned or anything im telling you, i told you so dont come whining.

and yeah you spam. 57 post in 1 , i said 1 day is considered spam.

Best answers
I asked him , he said he didnt wanne bann me , and now , its ok i will look and think about my posts b4 posting , end of discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom