Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
check this out...

http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/images/credits.jpg

You know... when I look at this image, I always start to think why those names are there... I mean, I don't know these people very good... and still... they are there... WOW... How cool to have names of other people on my web-site... but why ??? I have no idea why these names are there... Ohhhhhhh I forgot... they are credits to model makers ! OHHH NO I F*CKED UP !

Screw you b*tch... eat this image and f*ck off with anymore flaming and disturbment of my god d*mn thread !

#1. Piccolo model was made by: Wesley Moes (Aka. MaxX)
#2. Pikkon model was made by: Wesley Moes (Aka. MaxX)

Frieza & Oozaru are not even touched... we just took screenshots and don't even know if we are going to use them, if anyone is internested... we'll make 'em... and that's why there are no credits on there, that's why we are not even working on it.

I hope it's cleared up for once and for all... Nothing we are making is stolen and if we are using parts from other models, we are giving credits !

Have a nice day and don't flame again...

Btw: The web-site was put on-line for other people to show their work, because there are pictures on it from models doesn't mean they are mine... Other people put their pictures on-line to... so that they can show their work... and if they do not send in the full credits... how the hell should I know if they are correct or not.... for once and for all: NOT EVERY MODEL ON THE WEB-SITE IS MINE OR FROM THE DBW TEAM© !!! Remeber that please !!!

MODERATOR... CLOSE THREAD PLEASE !!!

Best answers
Can someone close the thread please ??? We are getting crazy of the flaming !

We won't post any of our work here anymore, people who are interested in the models will find them anyway.

[Roe] MaxX

MODERATORS : PLEASE CLOSE THREAD AS AMARU REQUESTED !?!

almostdeleted

A
you could just delete the thread.. just go to edit on the first post and delete..

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. This will be the last thread you will amke about this pack until you release it. Also if you release it and dont give proper credit you can be banned from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom