Best answers
Someone can help me in photoshop??

i need the plug-in//filter ;; photospray in <b>FREE</>

someone know from where can i download it??

Best answers
Originally posted by RedSaiya
Someone can help me in photoshop??

i need the plug-in//filter ;; photospray in <b>FREE</>

someone know from where can i download it??
Well, the mods here don't seem to like downloaded stuff, like warez, crack or hack, but i'm not sure if a plug-in would be considered one of those. I might be able to help, does this photospray COME with photoshop? If so i can help, if not, i can do nothing. And if it is considered warez, crack or hacks then i really can't do anything, sorry. Anyway answer my question and i'll see what i can do...

Best answers
unless he is talking about a free plugin? i personally don't like plugins nor will i use them but the good ones (that do cost money) are eye candy 4000 and xeno fex. You can get them at www.alienskin.com for money of corse but there is a demo with some with them i believe.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
unless he is talking about a free plugin? i personally don't like plugins nor will i use them but the good ones (that do cost money) are eye candy 4000 and xeno fex. You can get them at www.alienskin.com for money of corse but there is a demo with some with them i believe.

i got eye candy and i downloaded from kazaa (free) :S

and not photospray is not comeing with the PS

photospray = adding picture to the image

Best answers
i personally dislike plugins. They basically do the work for you. I have used them before in the past, but, I no longer us them. Also, I think Eyecandy is way too over rated. The effects aren't as good as some free plugins that i've seen.

Best answers
kazaa? that's warez. if that's the kind of filters u want then we cn't help.

Best answers
putting a sad :( smily won't help u.

ok, i'll try and make it clear to you:
warez is any software that u have to pay for t to get it but instead u download it or get it without paying and without premission from the software maker.

warez are forbidden in this forum, so don't try anyway around it, u'll just geturself into trouble.

and an advice: don't use plugins. they suck.

Best answers
ok peoples you change my mind about warez thank you

for showing my way :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xenofer is a pritty good plug in

too bad it costs some money but its worth it

Best answers
I use PhotoImpact 8 so, I don't have that problem. You should use it too, it's much easier than Photoshop 7.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps, but in no way does it match any of Photoshop's features. You have to remember, it is the industry standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom