Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have just made a Perfect Cell skin from Cell2 from ESF. Im not trying to rip anything, this is my first attempt at skinning, tell me if you like it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the legs need to be more greener... perfect cell is clean.. um.. the neck needs more detail.. the top half of the chest is blue.. and the bottom is black.. lol... well good job for your first attempt :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no not a thing is wrong with the face, he was trying to make him look like a clown, [/sarcasm]

aside from a few mismatched colors, its not THAT bad, but its definately got room for improvement,

Best answers
It looks fine, what I would do if I were you is head over to GSF, dl the Perfect Cell model there and edit that skin. It may turn out nice.

Best answers
Except for the fact that ones to fat for my taste and ones has to many holes and the wings are to long.

Oh, Ive updated the skin a ton. Ive cleaned out the face alot to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Skin. But that face is VERY ugly, looks like he was ran over by a train 10,000 times. But that Cell 2 model, does look anything like Perfect Cell. The entire shape of the body looks nothing like Perfect Cell. You also need to make the chest area Black. It looks blue...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't see a thing m8, but i did look at your first picture, and it looks nice for tour first attemt.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this model requires a little modeling, perfect cell has wings, that's why it looks so funny.

Best answers
A word of advice: The cell2 model is not really suitable to make perfect cell with. I tried it myself and it turned out bad. For one, perfect cell had wings. Two, his chin isn't that big. Three, the two black bits you have at the side of his torso are green. Amd so are his wrists. Try looking up some milkshape tutorials and remodel it a little bit.

Best answers
Gahh, Ive given up on it, hes now known as Semi-Perfect Cell.

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Gahh, Ive given up on it, hes now known as Semi-Perfect Cell.
Dont Give up dude it is really good except the face :S but if you stick to it it will be good :D

Best answers
He's right. Keep trying. Have you seen my first Raditz model? It was terrible. But, I started messing around with milkshape a bit more and got used to modelling. Now it actually looks good! So keep at it. Remember, practice makes perfect cell.

Best answers
hey i can help!

Draw soem lines over the cell form 2 mode on what u want changed ! chin etc added wings!

And ill edit the model 2 make it liik more like final form cell :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the face skin is nice but its not cells face but i like that part NAW MEAN?

Best answers
Its great for a first attempt, it in a way it looks odd :-?

Best answers
Its really good exept the face and uhhh, where are the freakin wings?! If u work on it a bit more tho u might b able 2 fix it up and make it better. great model exept for wings and the skins okay u dont see his face ingame much anyway. Also i agree it does look odd for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom